Pokemon DPS Ultimate v1.2 + Bug Report
Hi, Pokemoner MrTienDuc sir,
This is a new updated version to our game, Pokemon DPS Ultimate, that I am planning to share with you.
Remake from: Pokemon Ruby
Remake By: Joshua82, FlameUmran, Somyajit Das, g0ast and Pokemoner MrTien Duc
You're a student and you're going to study in the Primary Poke-School. Explore the school and discover all its secrets. Challenge other students/teachers/janitors and obtain good marks because you'll need them to do the final exam.
- You're going to school!
- You can catch a variety of wild pokemons, and make up your team as per your wish.
- Some Pokemon modified
- Sidequests and good scripts
- Tired of all the hacks which start with a "You have to save the world (and you're 10 years old)" or "You'll explore caves/forests/Blablabla..."??? This is the hack for you! You're going to school!
- - Enjoy sidequests and good scripts.
- New Additional Features:
- - The school has been completely redesigned to look exactly like the DPS STS School in Dhaka.
- - Your starter is no longer a Castform. Instead you get 3 different starters from 3 different people. (The boy you saved from being bullied beside the school bus will give you a level 50 Alakazam, a person nearly will give you a lv50 Eevee, and one of the teachers at the Diabari Field will give you iv48 Mareep which, as you already know be evolved to an Ampharos by lv50.)
- - You can receive numerous hidden items like different types of PokeBalls, new Reusable TMs, as well as Evolution Stones for your Eevee and other Pokemons, which would be hidden in the new Diabari Field as well as the Grass, Fire, and Water Zones.
- - You can access the Battle Tower through a secret location, where you can enter your Pokemons and battle other trainers. (Since all the Pokemons you receive and find in the wild would be from lv40 to lv50, it would be easy for you to make a team of your choice, and train Pokemons upto lv50, so that they are eligible to enter the Battle Tower, where you can enter any lv50 or lv100 Pokemon of your choice.
- - The starters you would receive would be holding two Rare Candies and a Amulet Coin, so it would help you to train your Pokemons easily.
- - Moves, Items, Abilities, Pokemons, Nature, PC Text as well as some Trainer Classes and Battle Texts have been decapitalized as far as possible.
- - All the connections have been fixed.
- - Your adventure is not only limited to your school, you can do the Battle Tower Challenge, catch Pokemons in the Safari Zone, catch Rayquaza early as well journey in the Hoenn Region if you can find the secret location.
- - Check out the school garage for an exciting surprise.
- - Intro has been fixed. (Thanks to Pokemoner MrTien Duc)
- - And more...
- There are many different areas to catch your favourite Pokemons:
- - A Grass zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Grass, Poison, and Bus-type Pokemons along with some starters.
- - A Fire Zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Ground and Fire-type Pokemons along with some starters.
- - A Water Zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Water-type Pokemons along with some starters. (P.S. Catching Feebas in this game is considerably easy compared to the original game.)
- - A catching zone inside your school campus where you can catch numerous Normal, Flying and Water-type Pokemons along with some starters.
- - There is a secret location that allows you to access to access and catch Pokemons in the Safari Zone, thus you do not have worry about losing your precious Pokeballs, as you already get 30 Safari Balls when you enter the Safari Zone.
- - In the 'School Tournament' held in your school, if you win it you will given access to Mystic Forest, a forest where you can receive your prize Pokemon for winning the Tournament.
- - You will also be able to visit the Hoenn Region through the secret location, which you can consider as the post game. Thus, you will also be able to catch several Pokemons throughout the region.
- - Through the secret location, you will also be able access the Sky Pillar where you can catch the legendary Pokemon Rayquaza. To travel through the Sky Pillar, you will need the Mach Bike, which will be provided to you by a person in the New PokeMart beside the new Pokemon Center in front of your school.
- - And more...
- What's new in v1.2:-
- - Fixed the garage height so that it is not too large, and can be easy for the players to navigate to the Battle Tower, to the Safari Zone, to the Sky Pillar to catch Rayquaza and to Hoenn through the different staircases in the garage.
- - Fixed the tiles of the School Hall, so that it does not look too plain and unattractive.
- - Fixed some other minor stuff and glitches to make the game more enjoyable to play and go on an adventurous journey.
- - And more...
Joshua82, FlameUmran, Somyajit Das, g0ast, Pokemoner MrTien Duc (for fixing the intro and the Pokemon Center)
Sir, I have a request to you. Could you please kindly fix a glitch with the NPCs after you get down from the schoolbus. It has been reported to us by players that after you get down from the bus, if you open the Start Menu and open any of the options except Save and Exit, instead of controlling the Brendan NPC, you will be controlling the bus/truck NPC which will become a really glitchy and distorted NPC and the Brendan NPC will just be stuck at its position. It has also been reported that this glitch occurs both before and after you take your starter Pokemon, and it also makes it impossible to walk on grass tiles. As you can see I did make the script so that the bus/truck disappears when you go up or down, so that the bus is not within your view. However, I tried my level best to fix this bus/truck NPC problem but for some reason, it did not work and remained glitchy. So, I would be really happy if you can kindly fix his border to be black. Although if you cannot fix this glitch, it is totally fine and you can just leave it as it is. Your help will be highly appreciable.
Anyways sir, here is the link of v1.2. I will really appreciate if you upload this new updated version.
I will check and fix it! It will take a few time!