Pokemon DPS Ultimate GBA
Hi, Pokemoner MrTienDuc sir,
This is a direct sequel to my previous game, Pokemon DPS Edition, that I am planning to share with you.
Hack of: Ruby
Creator: Joshua82, FlameUmran, S.D. g0ast
You're a student and you're going to study in the Primary Poke-School. Explore the school and discover all its secrets. Challenge other students/teachers/janitors and obtain good marks because you'll need them to do the final exam.
- You're going to school!
- You can catch a variety of wild pokemons, and make up your team as per your wish.
- Some Pokemon modified
- Sidequests and good scripts
- Tired of all the hacks which start with a "You have to save the world (and you're 10 years old)" or "You'll explore caves/forests/Blablabla..."??? This is the hack for you! You're going to school!
- - Enjoy sidequests and good scripts.
- New Additional Features:
- - The school has been completely redesigned to look exactly like the DPS STS School in Dhaka.
- - Your starter is no longer a Castform. Instead you get 3 different starters from 3 different people. (The boy you saved from being bullied beside the school bus will give you a level 50 Alakazam, a person nearly will give you a lv50 Eevee, and one of the teachers at the Diabari Field will give you iv48 Mareep which, as you already know be evolved to an Ampharos by lv50.)
- - You can receive numerous hidden items like different types of PokeBalls, new Reusable TMs, as well as Evolution Stones for your Eevee and other Pokemons, which would be hidden in the new Diabari Field as well as the Grass, Fire, and Water Zones.
- - You can access the Battle Tower through a secret location, where you can enter your Pokemons and battle other trainers. (Since all the Pokemons you receive and find in the wild would be from lv40 to lv50, it would be easy for you to make a team of your choice, and train Pokemons upto lv50, so that they are eligible to enter the Battle Tower, where you can enter any lv50 or lv100 Pokemon of your choice.
- - The starters you would receive would be holding two Rare Candies and a Amulet Coin, so it would help you to train your Pokemons easily.
- - Moves, Items, Abilities, Pokemons, Nature, PC Text as well as some Trainer Classes and Battle Texts have been decapitalized as far as possible.
- - All the connections have been fixed.
- - Your adventure is not only limited to your school, you can do the Battle Tower Challenge, catch Pokemons in the Safari Zone, catch Rayquaza early as well journey in the Hoenn Region if you can find the secret location.
- - Check out the school garage for an exciting surprise.
- - Intro has been fixed. (Thanks to Pokemoner MrTien Duc)
- - And more...
- There are many different areas to catch your favourite Pokemons:
- - A Grass zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Grass, Poison, and Bus-type Pokemons along with some starters.
- - A Fire Zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Ground and Fire-type Pokemons along with some starters.
- - A Water Zone near the Diabari Field where you can catch numerous rare Water-type Pokemons along with some starters. (P.S. Catching Feebas in this game is considerably easy compared to the original game.)
- - A catching zone inside your school campus where you can catch numerous Normal, Flying and Water-type Pokemons along with some starters.
- - There is a secret location that allows you to access to access and catch Pokemons in the Safari Zone, thus you do not have worry about losing your precious Pokeballs, as you already get 30 Safari Balls when you enter the Safari Zone.
- - In the 'School Tournament' held in your school, if you win it you will given access to Mystic Forest, a forest where you can receive your prize Pokemon for winning the Tournament.
- - You will also be able to visit the Hoenn Region through the secret location, which you can consider as the post game. Thus, you will also be able to catch several Pokemons throughout the region.
- - Through the secret location, you will also be able access the Sky Pillar where you can catch the legendary Pokemon Rayquaza. To travel through the Sky Pillar, you will need the Mach Bike, which will be provided to you by a person in the New PokeMart beside the new Pokemon Center in front of your school.
- - And more...
Joshua82, FlameUmran, S.D. g0ast, Pokemoner MrTien Duc (for fixing the intro)
Sir, I have a request to you. Could you please kindly, fix the border of the Pokemon Center in front of the school. As you can see I tried my level best to fix the border of the Pokemon Center but for some reason, it did not work and became sort of glitchy. So, I would be really happy if you can kindly fix his border to be black. Although if you cannot fix the borders, it is totally fine and you can just leave it as it is.Your help will be highly appreciable.
In addition to that, I would really appreciate if you can upload the picture of the school campus that I have linked here along with the other pictures that you will post. Here is the link of the image.
Anyways sir, here is the link of v1.1. I will really appreciate if you upload it as a separate Rom Hack to Pokemon DPS Edition, since it is a direct sequel of that Hack.
I will check and fix it for you soon! Don't worry!
I fixed your problem and updated it into my site! I hope it can help you