Inquiry about Pokemon DPS Ultimate
Hello, Pokemoner MrTien Duc sir,
There are a few inquiries about my Pokemon DPS Ultimate, So Please Kindly Read Through All Of These Points (And Please Kindly Upload This As A Guide At The Beginning Of The Game Description, And You Can Upload It As A Separate Guide):
- Firstly, I would like to say that players are having trouble playing our game since they are unable to find the location of the Battle Tower, the Safari Zone, the Sky Pillar to catch Rayquaza, the way to travel to Hoenn, how to get all the different types of Hidden PokeBalls and Reusable TMs, and how to access the 4 different catching zones to catch Pokemons.
- So below your starting point in the Diabari Route, if you go south through the bridge at the right of the pond, you will be able to access the Diabari Field which is located at the centre of the 3 catching Zones. In the Diabari Field, there will be a teacher next to Professor Joseph who will give you a lv48 Mareep that will evolve into an Ampharos by lv50 which is one of your starters alongside the lv50 Eevee and Alakazam you get by 2 different people after you get down from the bus at the beginning of the game. On the east, west, and southern part of the Diabari Field, you can access the 3 different catching zones(the Water, Fire and Grass Zones respectively) where you can catch a variety of wild pokemons, and make up your team as per your wish. There is also a 4th catching zone in the school hall between the entrances of the infirmity and the School Tournament, where you can get a variety of Normal, Flying and Water Type Pokemons. (Even Rare Pokemons such as Feebas can be found easily in the Water Zone and their respective zones.)
- The secret passage area is the garage which is on the right of the Second Entrance to the school hall.
- In addition to the School Tournament, you can also access the Battle Tower to battle with your Pokemons there since the starters you get are all lv50(you can use the 2 rare candies your starters are holding to level up your lv48 Mareep to a lv50 Ampharos or you could train it up on the catching Zones and use the Rare Candies on some other Pokemon) Even the Pokemons in the 4 catching areas are from lv40 to lv48, so you can easily train them up to lv50 to challenge the Battle Tower with a team of your choice.
- The Battle Tower can be accessed if you enter the garage(the rightmost third set of entrances to the school) After entering the Garage, you will see four different staircases leading you to different places on the North end of the garage. One of them will take you to the Battle Tower where you can do as many battles as you like.
- To access the Safari zone, you have to enter the garage. On the north side, one of the 4 staircases will take you to the Safari Zone, which is the 5th but not the last catching zone, where you can catch even more varieties of rare Pokemons as per your choice and build your team with more Pokemons.
- To catch Rayquaza in The Sky Pillar, you will have to go to the garage, and one of the staircases will lead you to the Sky Pillar.
- To catch Rayquaza, you will need a Mach Bike which will be given to you by a guy with yellowish hair in The PokeMart
- To catch Rayquaza and the different Pokemons in the 5 Zones and in Hoenn, you will need PokeBalls, Great Balls, Ultra Balls and Premier Balls, which are hidden in the bushes and rocks of the 3 different catching zones, and can also be purchased in the PokeMart.
- The Reusable TMs can be also be found hidden in the different rocks and bushes in the 3 different catching zones, which are useful TMs and can also help you in catching Rayquaza.
- The different evolution stones can be also be found hidden in the different rocks and bushes in the 3 different catching zones, which can be used to evolve your Eevee and other Pokemons.
- To go to Hoenn, you will have to go to the garage, and if you enter the staircases that will leading you to the Sky Pillar or the Battle Tower, you will also an NPC at the south of the area, who will take you to Lilycove City in Hoenn.
- Please Kindly go through all the different points that I have stated here and also in features since I really need you and everyone else who plays this game to know it.
- Please kindly update these at the top of the Game Description with the heading "PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS GUIDE THOROUGHLY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT FEATURES OF THIS GAME.
- Please kindly listen to my words, sir. It has taken me about 2 hours to write the features of this game and this guide. And it also took me lots of more hours to develop this game. I am a full time student, yet I put so much of my time and efforts to develop this game. I am also developing other GBA Rom Hacks that take place in the Kalos Region, that lets you fuse Pokemons of your choice, that consists of characters from Super Smash Bros and Other Franchises, etc. Your support will really help me and encourage me to work on my other Rom Hacks.
- I would also request you, sir to please kindly make Live Streams of Pokemon DPS Ultimate after you finish streaming PokeMMO. I believe it will assist the players to be aware of all the features that I have stated here. I would encourage you do so with the Catching Zones, School Tournament, Battle Tower, Safari Zone, Sky Pillar, Trip to Hoenn, and all other features, since it seems that players seem to be conscious of the NPC glitch if you open your Bag after after receiving your first 2 starters (I could not fix this glitch for some reason) but the players do not seem to be aware of all other features.
Your help will be highly appreciated by me and my group, and it will encourage us more to work on our other Rom Hacks, so that we make them as good as this one or even better than this one.
I forgot to mention that if you could kindly replace the old screenshots of Pokemon DPS Edition that you put in Pokemon DPS Ultimate page with new screenshots of Pokemon DPS Ultimate along with the school campus picture. I hope your support will be of good help to us.