Name: Pokemon Spark Yellow
Hacked by: SteppoBlazer
Based on: Pokemon Yellow
Source Link: https://hax.iimarckus.org/topic/7703/
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I’m Pokemoner. Today, We will play Pokemon Spark Yellow by SteppoBlazer! It’s a GBC Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Yellow.
It’s a big rework project of Pokemon Yellow. It has good graphics, music, and gameplay. Pikachu can fly and surf now! And a lot of features are added to this game! It’s beta in English now. And now, Let’s play!
This hack follows the standard Gen 1 storyline, aside from a few twists and turns to enrich the lore of the Gen 1 universe. Graphics have and will be almost all worked from the ground up, new revamped yellow mons sprites, revamped trainers sprites, new OW sprites, new tilesets, and if I can figure out how I cud add some GSC song for the towns that currently share theirs with others. Anyhow here is a comprehensive list of all features:
• All Trainer Classes sprites have been revamped, some have their female counterpart and some are brand new from beta leftovers such as soldier and firefighter.
• Each City has its own tileset, so no more standard white houses for the entire region.
• Each internal map will have also its own tileset when required, like for example Seafoam islands or Cerulean cave, just haven’t got that far into drawing internal tilesets.
• Every mon sprite will be revamped from the ground up, currently, 30 or 25 of them have been done so far, still got some way to go but I’m doing my best.
• Some OW sprites will be also redrawn to be consistent with their battle sprite, like bug catchers or black belts. Currently, few have been redrawn.
• New OW sprite for Surfing Pika and also brand new Flying Pika.
• New interface for trainer card and Pokedex.
• Brand new back sprite for Player, Oak, and old man.
• Bicycle turned into Skateboard cuz why not, Heck yeah!
• Tweaked title screen.
• All 151 mons will be obtainable.
• All unobtainable mons of yellow version can be found in the wild, for example, Jynx in Seafoam Islands or Meowth around the Routes surrounding Saffron City.
• All mons wild locations have been updated to either JPN Green’s way or Red and Blue’s.
• Night mons spawning locations also added. During nighttime some water mons might come out to feed, who knows where they will be lurking… (This feature is tightened up to the day/night system).
• Eevee can be obtained in Celadon same as the og way, in the game corner as a prize and by trading with an NPC.
• Mew will be the roaming legendary.
• Moltres no longer is situated in Victory Road but in a new map.
• Pikachu can evolve as before using Thunder Stone.
• He can learn to surf and fly. 😉
• Fixed all known bugs of Gen 1.
• Tweaked the way Trainer AI works to make the game more challenging
• Tweaked how the Battle core mechanics work to match Gen 2 Standars, when feasible off course
• Infinite use TMs.
• Restored Gary’s losing quotes.
• Added Item description to bag.
• Running shoe mechanic with Pikachu not lagging behind the player, faster biking and surfing.
• No more annoying surfing music inside dungeons.
• Every mon has its unique sprite in the Party Menu.
• Shiny mons implemented.
• All mons have gender.
• Tweaked Gym Leaders and E4 roasters.
• Cerulean Cave has the same layout as JPN Green’s version.
• Supe basic day/night system with night exclusive mons.
• Fix unfinished unused song and enabled them to play in Viridian City.
• Added Fairy, Steel, and Dark-type.
• Updated weakness and resistance table to account for new types.
• Surfing minigame unlocked.
Possible Features to be added
• Berry system
• New moves
• Adding some new mons
• Giving mons new type
• Following Raichu
• First mon in party follows
• Basic happiness system for all mons
• Raichu Surfing minigame
• Gender Selection
• Eevee instead of Pika
• Roaming Mew
• New internal map Cinnabar Volcano
• Automatic Repel System
To Be Continued
This game is a GBC Hack ROM! It’s a Beta in English!
Pokemon Spark Yellow Cheat Codes
Download Pokemon Spark Yellow Feb 11 2020 (Beta)
—CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Below—
This game is tweaked too much! CIA Version isn’t working perfectly!