Name: Pokemon Perfect Emerald
Hacked by: darthbr
Based on: Pokemon Emerald
Source Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/klx096/pokemon_perfect_emerald_final_is_out_check/
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPjmLIWV-Wc
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I’m Pokemoner. Today, We will play Pokemon Perfect Emerald by darthbr! It’s a GBA Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Emerald! It’s Quality of Life and updated system ROM for you.
It’s the same as Pokemon Emerald but you can catch all pokemon up to generation 3, Nintendo events, red and leaf trainers, and more features… It’s completed in English. And now, Let’s play!
Looking for a Original Emerald Experience, with QoL and updated systems?
Tired of Pokémon Emerald hack roms with modified tilesets, music, new Pokémon, which are NOT part of the third generation?
You just want relax and revive the old glory days, complete DEX without trading or backing in time with a TIME MACHINE for Nintendo events?
Looking for an Emerald rom with INFINITE TMs, Repel System BW2, All Available Legendary, Nintendo Events, Johto and Kanto Pokémon wisely chosen in the wild, without changing the Original Air Vanilla Emerald?
This game is for you…
I was tired of no rom satisfy me, Articuno’s appearing in the middle of wild without any sense, no plot, new TM’s Attacks and new Pokémons, so I created a perfect version, for those looking to play 100% from start to finish.
>> BONUS: after E4, you can trade Togepi for Snorlax in Rustboro and get a Lucky Egg 2.5x multiplier, to make your trains more enjoyable.
Features:- All 386 Pokémon available (without trading)
– NO NEW POKÉMONS, NO NEW ATTACKS, NO NEW TILESETS
– Legendary Pokemon are not in the WILD, they are in a fixed position, like the original games, only one per game, explore the map and try to find then! (see Screenshots)
– Gen 4 Physical/Special Split – is set Default – (patch remover inside = play like original)
Kanto starters, Hoen Starters (opposite that you choose), Johto Starters (after complete hoen dex) are EGGS, they are around the map, given by NPCs) (only one per game = not in the wild)
– Lucky Egg multiplier 2.5 (updated)
– BW2 Repel System
– MAGMA / ACQUA Admins and Bosses use Hyper Potions / Full Restore in final stages instead of Super Potion
– Face RED and LEAF from FireRed and LeafGreen version
– Lots of post game events after E4 (Elite Four)- MIRAGE ISLAND is open after E4
– All RARE Berrys available
– PRISMSCALE ADDED!! (You can still evolve your Feebas to Milotic like the old way (beauty)
– Feebas now is a wild ”rare” pokémon, you dont need spend hours to find a Feebas, but they still RARE.
– Team Magma and Aqua have their teams based on TCG (based on TCG Cards)- Some few minor pokemon teams have a slight different pokemons, but still original, ex: like 4 magikarps, one was replaced by another pokémon
– All four of Deoxys’ formes available (You can change his forms inside the game)
– Nintendo Style legendary Pokémon battles (every event ticket has a story behind)
– Pokémon only available by trade evolution now available without trading (Link Stone)
– Eevee now evolves to Espeon and Umbreon using Sun and Moon Stones
– TM’s and Move Tutors around the map are reusable.
– Most of the EVOLUTION STONES avaliable in Lilycove Mart
– All gen I-III Items available in-game
– Gym leaders, Elite 4 and Rivals – have a slight AI improvement
– All in-game trades have been altered (Check below)- Some held items have been altered (now some itens work like Evolution Stones, check below)
– The summary screen now has stats affected by natures color coded and ICONS that show if its Psychal or Special (Red for increased stat, Blue for decreased stat)
– Running shoes inside
– Fixed Pomeg glitch
– Fixed PRNG
– Eggs hatch at level 1
NEW EVOLUTION METHODS:- Seadra to Kingdra -> Use DragonScale (you can find more DragonScales in Bagons, Horseas and Seadras)
– Seadra to Kingdra -> Use DragonScale (you can find more DragonScales in Bagons, Horseas, Dratinis 5% chance / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– Onix to Steelix -> Use MetalCoat (You can find MetalCoats in Magnemites 5% chance / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– Scyther to Scizor -> Use MetalCoat (You can find MetalCoats in Magnemites 5% chance / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– Kadabra to Alakazam -> Use ”LINK STONE” (You can buy it in Lilycove MART)
– Feebas to Milotic -> Use PrismScale (You can find more in wild Feebas 5% chance / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– Machoke to Machamp -> Use ”LINK STONE” (You can buy it in Lilycove MART)
– Poliwhirl to Politoed -> Use Kings Rock (You can find more in Battle Frontier Exchange center / pokémons holding 5% chance / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– Porygon to Porygon2 -> Use UPGRADE (this item comes with Porygon IN-GAME TRADE / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– Graveler to Golem -> Use ”LINK STONE” (You can buy it in Lilycove MART)
– Slowpoke to Slowking -> Use Kings Rock (You can find more in Battle Frontier Exchange center / pokémons holding / buy in Lilycove Mart 4F)
– CLAMPERL -> Use ‘’DEEPSEATOOTH’’ for (HUNTAIL) (You can find more in wild Clamperl / buy from Slateport Store Rare items seller)
– CLAMPERL -> Use ‘’DEEPSEASCALE’’ for (GOREBYSS) (You can find more in wild Clamperl / buy from Slateport Store Rare items seller)
– TOGEPI for SNORLAX [it holds a Lucky egg to make your train easy after E4] (Rusboro City – near to the GYM)
– VOLBEAT for FARFETCHED (Fortree City)
– BAGON for PORYGON (Paciflog Town)
– FEEBAS for LAPRAS (Battle Frontier)
V 1.3 – Changelog 02/01/2021:
-CORRECTED GRAVELER EVOLUTION FORMULA (USE LINK STONE)
– REVAMPED SOME WILD POKEMONS, MADE IT MORE ENJOYABLE, SOME MORE EASY
– PDF ENCOUNTER UPDATED
V 1.3a – Changelog 04/01/2021 (OPTIONAL):
– TOOK OUT THE ”LUCKY EGG” THAT WALLYS DAD GIVE YOU AFTER BEATING NORMANS GYM (NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE IT, TOO OP)
– MADE FEEBAS MORE COMMON IN SUPER ROD AND GOOD ROD
v2.0 – Final!
This game is a GBA Hack ROM! It’s Completed in English!
Pokemon Perfect Emerald Cheat Code
Pokemon Perfect Emerald v2 encounter location – event spoiler
Download Pokemon Perfect Emerald v2 (Completed)
— CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Below —-