Name: Pokemon Soulstones
Created by: Jos_Louis
Source: Click Here!
Discord server: https://discord.gg/UNnkvJb
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I’m Pokemoner. Today, We will play Pokemon Soulstones by Jos_Louis. It’s an RPGXP Game and Fan-made game on PC and you can play through Joiplay!
How to play Pokemon RPGXP Game (Fan-made Game) on Android: https://youtu.be/7nyMMQe_5Ps
Fix lag on Joiplay v1.01.61: https://youtu.be/TIs45XsgNWM
It’s actually a new Fan-made Game where you have over 945 Pokemon. It means you can catch all pokemon from 7 generations and some new alternate forms and custom mega forms. It has a new region, a new storyline, and over 50 side quests to complete. It’s completed in English. And now, Let’s play!
You are an Agent working for the Republican Agency that has been sent back from the year 3564 CE to the 21st century. You have been issued orders to track down strong trainers known as Soul Keepers and recover their sacred pendants (the Soulstones) that hold strong legendary powers and the ability to command the loyalty of certain Mythical Pokemon. What you discover as you venture out on your mission is that you have been inserted into a much larger conflict between two ancient factions; one that is seeking to unleash evil upon the world and the other that is desperately trying to protect the Epoch Region from its return.
The following contains a list of the features of the game:
Generation 1 to 7 included;
Fairy type, Mega Evolution, Level Cap of 115 in the main game; level cap to be raised when post-game is launched.
Estimated 25 hours of content;
Generation 3 style game world with mechanics and abilities up to Gen 7;
Day/Night cycle, ability to view encounters on a map, Hidden Grottos;
One region (the “Epoch – Present Day” Region) available at release;
Not your ordinary gym battle and league challenge as this is a unique story with heavy emphasis on narrative for progression
Choice of starters from Gen 1 – 7 and each starter has new abilities;
Some Pokemon that have Epoch regional variants have also received a stat boost to make them more compelling team choices;
Over 100 custom-made regional variant Pokemon for a National Pokedex size of 945 Pokemon available (NOTE: All Pokemon are available except for Legendary, Mythical, and Ultra Beasts which are not available in this release)
Over 20 custom-made Mega Pokemon
Over 50 side quests that motivate a player to explore and go beyond conventional story areas and encourage exploration and collection;
The main story-related areas of the game are fully COMPLETE. After one month of a public beta, I believe my testers have tried to identify and iron out as many bugs as we can find, it’s not the same as having it tested by lots more players with all sorts of Pokemon teams trying all kinds of strange strategies (if you find bugs, please join the Discord and report them to me!).
A few side areas have also been completed (Diadem Village and Marronville City) that are available to players to visit for fun or collect some additional loot, but they are being refined and expanded upon as they are optional content.
Special content will be released relating to the Legendary Pokemon at a later date, hence why they are excluded for now.
Work is already underway on the “post-game” section.
Latest changes: Patch 1.0.10
– Added a Light Ball as an item to be picked up on Route 102B
– Rapid Spin now has Gen 8 functionality (i.e. 50 BP and raises Speed by one stage)
– Gale Wings was still following Gen 6 functionality instead of Gen 7
– Some issues with bridges were noted which have now been fixed.
– E. Reuniclus’ BST was nerfed as he was too powerful and too bulky.
– Stolen Perfume Quest had a bug.
– Freeze Dry wasn’t working correctly.
– Liquid Voice wasn’t working correctly.
– Comatose and Shields Up wasn’t working properly.
– EV trainer teams have been changed to make them have Pokemon with no offensive abilities or moves.
– Dialogue change for lady scientist in the lab as she was incorrectly suggesting she changed natures.
– E. Ledian Shiny sprite and E. Solrock sprite updated a bit.
– Air Dragonite flight UI has changed to provide a map before you fly now. No more accidental flying to Lilypad because you clicked too quickly.
– There was a bug in the Umbaru Jungle storyline events that could cause you to soft lock.
– Aurora Veil wasn’t working properly.
– E. Gengar now learns Ice Beam when it used to learn Air Slash. Similarly, it learns Air Slash when it used to learn Air Cutter, and Air Cutter has now been turned into an Egg Move.
– There was a game-crashing bug that resulted when you swapped an egg out from your party upon receiving a gift Pokemon.
This game is an RPGXP Game. It’s Completed in English!
Download Pokemon Soulstones v1.0.10 (Completed)