Name: Pokemon Edicion Naranja ’99
Hacked by: mystery
Based on: Pokemon Blue
Source - Credit: Click here
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I'm Pokemoner. Today, We will play Pokemon Edicion Naranja ’99 by mystery! It's a New GB Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Blue. You are a new trainer in Orange Islands.
Your starter is Kanto Starters, you can have a new story with semi-open world, Surf without Pokemon, more gyms, Crystal Onix, and more... I was playing Beta 1 in Spanish. The author isn't good at English so he is going to translate it into English soon. And now, Let's play!
In recent years, new leaked content has gradually come to light. Beta versions, sprites, maps, resources, code, and even ready-to-launch games! Among this material, researchers have found a test version of a hitherto unknown game, dated to the beginning of 1999, when the franchise was on the crest of the wave. The most shocking thing is that this edition is completely translated into Spanish! Does this mean that it was very close to being released? Will the other versions exist? Perhaps over time we will see new material emerge about this unknown piece called: Pokémon Edición Naranja.
(Disclaimer: this story is totally fictitious, if there is any resemblance to reality it is purely coincidental.)
Note: The approach of the hack is to think of it as possible having appeared in 99, therefore the features are planned around this.
In this beta:
- The Orange Islands region: Some islands faithfully based on the anime and others original or based on other iconic hacks.
- Semi-linear game progression: Possibility to explore various places without medal requirements or tutorials everywhere, more in line with the first generations.
- Four official anime medals and four non-compulsory medals that allow access to other quests. (In this first beta only 2 official and 1 elective are available)
- Improved graphics: Specifically improved resolution of backsprites in combat.
- "Surf without Pokémon" system.
- Fixed some bugs in the original base (focus energy, double paralysis / burn, hall of fame corruption, Missingno on the right bank, Glitch City).
- Some new classes of trainers: Also, the originals use more items, etc.
- A hate sink rival.
- More options to assemble your team at the beginning of the game: Now you can not only choose between Pidgey, Caterpie and Rattata.
- The Crystal Onix.
- Captured Pokémon indicator and full box reminder (thanks to jojobear13 author of Shin Pokémon Red!).
- The town map is not fully implemented yet and the locations are displaced.
- Some very minor sprite corruptions in certain circumstances.
- Missingno freezes the game in combat (knows a superglitch attack), and note that it no longer multiplies the sixth item of the backpack. Anyway, it can't be found unless you really look for it.
- The Pokédex is still in English.
This game is a GB Hack ROM. It's Beta in Spanish.
Pokemon Edicion Naranja ’99 Cheat Codes
Download Pokemon Pokemon Edicion Naranja ’99 Beta 1 (Completed)
---CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Below----