Name: Pocket Monster Project Ghosts of Knowledge
Created by: Ranko
Source Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=438726
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I'm Pokemoner. We will play Pocket Monster Project: Ghosts of Knowledge by Ranko. It's a Fanmade Game and you can play on PC. You are a trainer who has Porygon Z.
It has Gen 4 Graphics and Pokemon up to Generation 8. You can have two endings in this game with 3 to 5 hours of gameplay. A lot of puzzles and quests for you! Anyway, It's completed in English. And now, Let's play!
Seasonal explorers Dust and Zee spelunk their way to the bottom of the sea, expecting to find all sorts of relics and treasures of aquatic nature. However, they instead stumble upon a world that has already ended...
Join them in their whimsical and hopefully non-explosive journey through the streets of a former paradise! Collect treasures and uncover the secrets behind the remains of the region!
Who knows what really happened down there?
- Featuring Dust and her lovely Porygon-Z, they'll traverse their way through the labyrinth in search of gold and knowledge in Generation 4 Graphics with available Pokémon up to Generation 8! The story begins with them entering the ruins through an underwater cave, but the region ends up becoming much more complicated to comprehend over as they go on...
- There are currently two endings to the game, and three unique zones to play through, with a run time of roughly 3-5 hours! Follow the It's a game that's short and sweet!
- Pokémon that appear in this game are a bit different. There are tons of balance changes and quality of life fixes that change how some Pokémon are used in order to account for the journey. Change log here, but beware spoilers:
All special evolutions of Pokemon in this game have been changed, and experience gain is boosted across the board.
The full details of each MODIFIED evolution in the game is listed below.
ALL POKEMON hold a Heal Powder, Energyroot, or Revival Herb when they're caught at a 50% chance and hold a Nugget at a 5% chance.
Porygon Zee learns a variety of new Attacks and Status moves, has balanced Attack and Special Attack and better bulk.
Pancham evolves at level 28 now
Mawile learns Steel moves at earlier levels and learns Spirit Break. Always has Intimidate
Dottler evolves at level 28 and learns a variety of status moves, and also has higher Sp.Atk stat.
Farfetch'd learns Brave Bird earlier, learns Leaf Blade by level, and has stat boosts across the board
Staravia evolves at level 30 now
Azumarill learns Superpower earlier
Shellos evolves at level 25 and learns useful moves earlier
Fomantis evolves at level 24 and learns useful moves earlier
Lurantis always gets Solar Power or Cloryphyll and learns a variety of strong moves. Also learns most TMs found in the game.
Sneasel evolves by leveling up while holding Razor Claw and learns Ice Shard, Ice Punch, and Icicle Crash by level
Gligar evolves by leveling up while holding Razor Fang
Ferroseed evolves at level 29
Ferrothorn learns Steel moves and Power Whip earlier
Breloom learns Spore just slightly earlier, and other useful moves
Flaafy learns Thunder Wave by level and learns Thunderbolt instead of Discharge, as well as other moves
Nidorino/Nidorina learn Toxic instead of Toxic Spikes
Nidoking/Nidoqueen learns Earth Power at level 33
Darumaka evolves at level 27 and learns its good moves earlier
Darmanitan learns useful moves earlier
Golett evolves at level 28 and learns useful moves earlier
Golurk learns useful moves earlier
Aipom learns useful moves earlier (Double Hit at level 30)
Honedge evolves at level 30
Machop evolves at level 25
Noibat evolves at level 32 and learns useful moves earlier
Noivern learns useful moves earlier
Machoke evolves at level 35 and learns useful moves earlier
Stunky evolves at level 28 and learns Poison Jab by TM
Shuckle gives a lotta XP and holds Nugget at a very high chance
Ponyta evolves at level 30 and moveset is adjusted to take in account earlier evolve
Rapidash learns Fire Blast earlier
Magmar evolves by holding Magmarizer and leveling up
Corsola has stat buffs across the board
Clamperl evolves holding Deepseatooth/Scale and leveling, also holds Nugget at a high chance
Gorebyss and Huntail learn useful moves earlier
Mareanie evolves at level 30 and learns useful moves earlier
Toxapex learn useful moves earlier
Tynamo evolves at level 25
Eelektrik learns useful moves earlier
Chinchou learns useful moves earlier
Frillish evolves at level 30, moveset adjusted to account for earlier evolve
Bosses have their base stats adjusted to fit the progression of the game. Defeating one boss will scale the level of the next one.
- There are special items known as Treasures littered throughout the region. Collecting them places them as a little trophy at the main campsite!
- Treasures aren't just for show, however. Someone might give you something nice for collecting a ton of treasures...
- How you found any Nuggets? All Pokémon have a chance to hold a Nugget, which can be given to a mischievous Ghost Pokémon for rewards.
- At each zone, a very powerful foe will appear. Defeating them not only gives you the ability to move on, but choose exactly which area to unlock first...
- There are more than battles to overcome however... There are places around the region that test your mind rather than your strength!
- Look around each and every part of the region to find rooms that lead into each other, Pokémon to befriend, and items to collect...
This game was built in a new engine in less than a month. There's bound to be some issues, but so far most things work! Here are the things we've found:
- Saving the game before entering a room will sometimes send you elsewhere or cause the following bug. It's not a huge bug, as it'll only send you to an area nearby (like on the same map), but it is unfortunate. We fixed this in 1.7, but since we just released it, we don't know if it works to length. So far, no problems on our end!
- The PSDK Battle system is still a work in progress. If an Ability/Move is not functioning, let me know, and I can report it so they fix it in the next update (They update PSDK very frequently)
This game is a Fanmade Game. It's completed in English!
Download Pocket Monster Project Ghosts of Knowledge v1.8.2 (Completed - Official link)
----Back-up Link Below----