Name: Pokemon Crystal Prodigy
Hacked by: Jordanar18
Based on: Pokemon Crystal
Source Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=438935
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I'm Pokemoner. We will play Pokemon Crystal Prodigy by Jordanar18. It's a new GBC Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Crystal. You have 2 versions in this game. Version 1, you have Feraligatr and come to Kanto, defeat the gym leaders, prodigy trainers, and more...
Version 2, The game is the same as pokemon crystal. This game is harder than the original game with more events, catchable 251 pokemon, and more... Anyway, It's just a demo when I was making this video. It will be completed soon. Let's play!
The game is designed to be more difficult than the original but not overly so, and instead focuses more on storyline additions.
Features of the full game include:
- The introduction of a new trainer class -- the Prodigies (Male and Female). Distinguished by their blue outfits, they have stronger and more diverse teams than the other trainers of the areas they are in. In Johto you'll find them training in Routes in the grass, having already beaten the Gyms they are nearest to. In Kanto, you'll find them in the Gyms. When you beat them, they give you items.
- Virtually every trainer in the game has a higher-leveled team, and some with their Pokemon changed.
- All 251 Pokemon are obtainable. Evolution methods of the traded Pokemon (Kadabra, Haunter, etc.) are revealed in-game.
- Expansive post-game in Kanto, including dozens of new trainers, a major side quest, and Elite Four Round 2.
- After defeating the E4 Round 2, any knocked-out Legendaries reappear in their original locations.
DEMO 1 DESCRIPTION:
Prof. Elm tells you that his wife is headed to Vermilion City in Kanto and suggests you go too. When you accept, he gives you a super-powerful Feraligatr holding an Exp. Share, and some healing items. Hold B to run.
Upon arriving in Vermilion you learn of a mysterious Treasure Hunt that's taken Kanto by storm. Clues are scattered about but you cannot complete this side quest in the demo. You can, however, take on the Vermilion, Saffron, and Celadon Gyms with your Feraligatr and train up a team. Route 6 holds wild Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, which you can train with the Exp. Share. Route 7 is home to wild Eevee, and you can evolve one into Jolteon with the Thunderstone you are given for defeating Lt. Surge if you wish. In addition, the Vermilion PokeMart is stocked with Revives, Elixers, and Repels which you can use to battle the 50-plus trainers in the surrounding areas.
One trainer to watch out for is the Picnicker you have to face when leaving Vermilion to the north. Make sure you have taught the Ice Punch TM!
- The Fishers on Route 12 sometimes appear as green Player, PokeBall, or Berry Tree Sprites in the overworld. They are, in fact, Fisher trainers. This less likely to happen if you approach them from Lavender Town.
- If you white-out in Kanto before visiting a PokeCenter you go back to your house. Speak to Elm's wife again to go back to Vermilion.
DEMO 2 DESCRIPTION:
This demo plays just like the beginning of the original game. It is playable up to and through the Olivine Gym. Route 42 is fenced off. Two exceptions to note are that Vulpix is available in Union Cave (to help with Bugsy), and the trade in the Goldenrod Mart is now Snubbull for Mankey, as a Prodigy made the Machop trade. Also, Mareep is available on Route 32.
- In the scene of the battle between the two Youngsters on Route 30 (before you get the Pokedex and return to Elm's lab), the Rattata sprites are sometimes glitched when they attack each other.
- More space for items in the bag, including a new pocket for Berries and Apricorns
- Celebi event restored (go to the Goldenrod PokeCenter after entering the Hall of Fame)
- Berry changes: Names modernized, two Gold/Sitrus Berry trees added, Miracle/Lum Berry tree added, Mystery/Leppa Berry restores 10PP (instead of 5)
- More hidden items, including the Lucky Egg and Scope Lens
- Exp. Share obtainable before Faulkner; Amulet Coin before Bugsy
- TMs reusable
- Added move Signal Beam (Bug attack, 75 base power, 100 accuracy, 10% chance to confuse). It has the same animation as Aurora Beam. New learnsets to come.
- TM43 is now Signal Beam (replacing Detect), found at Lake of Rage. Teachable Pokemon to come.
- TM40 is now False Swipe (replacing Defense Curl), sold at the Goldenrod and Celadon Marts. Teachable Pokemon to come.
This game is a GBC Hack ROM. It's Beta in English.
Pokemon Crystal Prodigy Cheat Code
Download Pokemon Crystal Prodigy Demo 1 (Beta)
Download Pokemon Crystal Prodigy Demo 2 (Beta)
---CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Below----