Name: Pokemon Polka Aqua 2
Remake from: Pokemon Ruby
Remake by: Latios Azurill
Source Link: https://latiosazurill.wixsite.com/pokemonpolkaaqua2
What if many of the characters from various television shows and movies were in the Pokémon World? What kinds of adventures would unfold? How would all of these characters interact within the same universe? Where would you fit in? What is the true nature of Pokémon evolution? And just where does Azurill fit into all of this? After rescuing the friendly Professor Palm a year after your older sibling, it is time to find out! Set out on an adventure that continues the story started in Pokémon Polka Aqua, as you solve mysteries, save the world, try living up to the legacy of an older sibling, and train up your Pokémon!
* New Story
* Continuation from the Plot of the Previous Game
* TV Show and Movie Characters Drive the Plot
* Post-Game Plot
* New Locations Throughout Map
* A Variety of Pokémon from Every Generation
* Physical/Special Split
* Fairy Type Included
* Option to challenge Gym Leaders in Single or Double Battle Format
(The Either Option Chooses One of the Two Randomly).
* Gym Leaders can be Re-Battled Post-Game as Often as You Want
* Custom Shiny Palettes for a Variety of Pokémon
* Increased Shiny Odds
* Increased Experience Yield from Defeated Pokémon
* A Unique Set of Starter Pokémon
* The Reverse Stone – an Item Used to Un-Evolve Pokémon
* Key Items That can be Used in Place of Cut, Rock Smash, Strength, Surf, Dive, and Waterfall
* A new mechanic that allows for easy transportation around the map without the HM for Fly
* Form Changes for Many Pokémon
* Certain Pokémon Given New/Modified Secondary Types
* New Movesets for Most Pokémon
* Buffs to the Base Stats of Most Pokémon
* Buffs to the Base Power of Most Moves
* Changes to Certain TMs to Make Them More Useful
* Changes Certain Evolution Methods for Pokémon
* Addition of Ice Stone, Shiny Stone, Dusk Stone, and Dawn Stone
* Addition of Certain Items for Changing the Forms of Pokémon
* Reusable TMs
* Updated Repel System – Asks if You Want to Use Another Repel, and Which Type, When One Expires
* New Very Useful Held Items
* Cheaper Items at Marts
* Wider Selection of Items Available at Marts
* A Post-Game Gym with a Twist
** There is also a Lite Version of the game available without most changes to base stats and base power
Guide Through Story
* Denotes a Requirement
** Denotes an Option
* Start your adventure by returning to Newtown.
* Meet your rival, Riley, the younger child of the local professor, Prof. Beech.
* Rescue Professor Palm from a Skitty on Route 1.
* Receive the Pokemon you used to rescue Prof. Palm at Prof. Beech’s Lab.
* Battle your rival on Route 2.
* Battle Prof. Palm before returning to lab to receive the Pokédex.
* Receive the Pokédex from Prof. Beech in his lab.
* Receive a starter from the Galar region from Prof. Palm in Riverdale.
* Travel to River City.
* Prof. Palm upgrades your Pokédex to National Mode, along with the Rotom Dex.
* Speak to Norman in the River City Gym and let Wally show you how to catch a Ralts.
* Travel to Stars Hollow and challenge the new Trainers’ School there.
* Watch the town meeting following your battle in the new Trainers’ School.
* Head to Riverdale to challenge the Riverdale Gym.
* Head to Tree Hill through Routes 2 and 7.
* Battle your rival.
* Find out that you need to have a gym badge to challenge the Tree Hill Gym and that your battle in Riverdale Gym apparently never happened.
** Get a Bicycle from Keith at his Auto Shop in Tree Hill.
* Challenge the Riverdale Gym (this time, it will be rather
** You can now visit Miami.
** Battle all the trainers at the Seashore House on Route 8 to receive the Axe.
* Head back to Tree Hill to challenge the Tree Hill Gym.
** Trade a Lum Berry, purchasable at the Miami Market, with the woman in the Tree Hill Pokemon Center for the Coin Case.
* Battle the members of the Scott Family at their house just above Tree Hill.
* Pick up the HM for Rock Smash in the Scott Family’s house.
* Head through Routes 13 and 18 to Santa Barbara.
* Speak to Shawn at Psych.
* Go the Santa Barbara Police Department.
* Once the detectives solve the murder, go back to Santa Barbara Police Department to receive the HM for Cut.
* Head through Routes 17, 16, and 15 to Los Angeles.
* Speak to Prof. Palm on the bridge the the left of Los Angeles, who gives you the Palm Scope when making an invisible Kecleon become visible.
* Read the sign in front of the Los Angeles Gym.
* Speak to Prof. Palm in Los Angeles to learn about his invention of the Reverse Stone.
* Head into the building in front of which Prof. Palm was standing.
* Head downstairs and battle Wyatt and Lucy.
* Speak with the time team down in their bunker, who are working with S.H.I.E.L.D., and go with them back to San Francisco about one year ago.
* Head to the San Francisco Gym past the members of Rittenhouse.
* Battle Emma from Rittenhouse while your older sibling is challenging the San Francisco Gym.
* Head back to Los Angeles in the present after stopping Rittenhouse from causing the Attack on San Francisco.
* Challenge the Los Angeles Gym.
* Speak to Darryl Van Horne on the top floor of his house in Eastwick
** Receive the Bulldozer from Sabrina at Hilda’s Coffee House in Boston.
* Speak to various characters in the leftmost house in Mystic Falls witnessing Katherine abduct Elena.
* Battle your rival
* Rescue the Elena by defeating Katherine at the Weather Institute.
* Head through Route 14 to Philadelphia.
* Battle Prof. Palm in Philadelphia. Afterward, he will give you the Hammer.
** Prof. Palm’s house is in Philadelphia and he has an assistant right in front of City Hall there who sells Reverse Stones.
* Head to Seattle through Route 6.
* Speak to Liv in front of her house in Seattle.
* Battle Fillmore-Graves soldiers on the right side of Seattle.
* Battle Chase Graves in front of Fillmore-Graves in Seattle.
* Speak to Lex Luthor in Fairview in front of the New View Tunnel.
* Head through the New View Tunnel and Route 5 to New York City.
* Speak to Lucy, Wyatt, and Rufus in New York City and go with them back to New York City about a year ago.
* Battle the Rittenhouse members at Luthor Corp.
* Speak to Lex Luthor in front of the New York City Gym.
* Challenge the New York City Gym.
* Head back to River City.
* Challenge the River City Gym.
** Speak to your mother back in Newtown to receive an Amulet Coin.
* Head to San Francisco.
** One way to get to San Francisco is the Cross-Country Cable Car on Route 12.
** You can now speak to the people wearing blue suits and blue hats to transport you to cities that you have visited.
** Receive PokeBlock Case from girl in San Francisco Contest Hall directly in front of reception desk.
** Catch Pokemon in the Safari Zone on Route 16.
** Receive the three fishing rods in the house next door to the San Francisco Pokemon Center.
** Shop at the San Francisco Department Store.
* Go to the Halliwell Manor in San Francisco.
* Help the Charmed ones by battling Zankou and his demon minions.
* Speak to Agent Coulson in front of the San Francisco Gym.
* Go back to Los Angeles to investigate Wolfram & Hart.
* Battle Lindsey in front of the Wolfram & Hart building in Los Angeles.
* Battle Gavin and Lilah at Angel Investigations in the Hyperion Hotel in Los Angeles.
* After battling Lilah, Angel will give you the HM for Surf.
* As Angel suggests, head past San Francisco to Sunnyale.
* Travel through the maze of Route 19 (not around it) to gain access to Sunnydale.
* Battle Prof. Palm on Route 19 and receive the some Heart Scales and the Raft from him.
* Read the sign in front of the Sunnydale Gym.
* It will appear that Sunnydale is controlled by Angelus and Wolfram & Hart.
* Head toward Sunnydale High School on the right side of the town.
* Lindsey will challenge you to a battle, as if what happened in Los Angeles never happened.
* Speak to Lucy, Wyatt, and Rufus, battle Lucy, and head with them back to Sunnydale about a year ago.
* Head through Sunnydale in the past, during the disaster in which Lionel Luthor awakened the moster in the Hellmouth.
* Head toward the Hellmouth by battling the Rittenhouse members and Wolfram & Hart Lawyers in Sunnydale.
* Battle Emma from Rittenhouse in Sunnydale next to two trees and the white rock.
* Emma reveals your older sibling, in the past, is being detained by Rittenhouse, so he/she cannot stop the monster in the Hellmouth.
* Pick up the Red Orb and venture into the Hellmouth.
* Deep inside the Hellmouth, you will find Lex Luthor, from your time, who orchestrated the mission. Challenge him to a battle.
* After defeating Lex Luthor, he flees and you must defeat, or capture, the monster to end the disaster because your older sibling cannot.
* Exit the Hellmouth and return to the present with Lucy, Wyatt, and Rufus.
* Upon speaking to Lucy in Sunnydale in the present, she will give you the Time Stone.
* Challenge the Sunnydale Gym.
* As Gile suggests, find Anya, in the house directly below the Sunnydale Poke Mart.
* Speak to Anya, help her with her bunny problem, and receive the HM for Dive from her.
* Use Dive to access the house to the bottom-right of Sunnydale. In that house, use Floo Powder in order to go to Hogwarts.
** In Sunnydale, to the left of the house with the Floo Powder, you can pick up the Scuba Gear.
* Examine the Whomping Willow, near Hagrit’s Hut and get dragged into the Shrieking Shack.
* Watch Peter Pettigrew turn from a rat back into a person and battle him in the Shrieking Shack.
* Follow Harry Potter to catch up with Sirius, but pass out as Harry casts the Patronus Charm.
* Speak to Harry Potter back in the Pokemon Center.
* Challenge the Hogwarts Gym.
** At this point, from Route 9, you have access to Rosewood and Roswell.
* Head back to Tree Hill and travel to the left of Rosewood, using Dive or the Scuba Gear, to enter Storybrooke.
* Defeat or capture the Snorlax in your way in Rosewood.
** Shop at Mr. Gold’s Pawnbroker & Antiquities Dealer.
* Battle Prof. Palm in Storybrooke and receive a Figurine.
* Challenge the Storybrooke Gym.
* Battle your rival in front of the Storybrooke Pokemon Center and receive the Go-Goggles.
* Go to the top-right portion of the desert on Route 9.
* Battle one of Zankou’s demon minions right outtside the tomb of Milo Rambaldi.
* Go back to San Francisco.
* In San Francisco, go to the basement of the Halliwell Manor, where Zankou is working with Darryl Van Horne to unleash the Nexus.
* Once the power of the Nexus is unleashed and the Charmed Ones destroy it, speak to Agent Coulson in front of the Halliwell Manor.
* Agent Coulson will suggest going to Washington DC to meet the President.
* Travel to Washington DC (it is located under Route 18 – between Tree Hill and Santa Barbara).
* At the White House, speak to President Mellie Grant.
* Afterward, speak to Quinn at OPA.
* Afterward, speak to Olivia in front of the Washington Monument on the left side of Washington DC.
* Afterward, speak to Cyrus back at the White House and battle him.
* Olivia will ensure he is taken down, but will receive a phone call that Azurill Isle was infiltrated by someone working with Hydra.
* Olivia will ask you to go the help save Azurill Isle and give you some Sacred Ash.
* Go to Azurill Isle Cave (located on Route 20 – above Sunnydale).
* Battle through Hydra Agents until you get to Kai – then battle him.
* With the help of Bonnie, Agent Carter will take Kai into custody, and Prof. Palm will give you the HM for Waterfall.
* Head to Victory Island, located at the rightmost part of the map.
** At Victory Island, you can pick up the Cascade Kit.
* Battle Prof. Palm once again.
* Travel through Victory Road.
* Battle Wally.
* There is an adorable Azurill that seems to have followed you from Azurill Isle Cave. It will challenge you.
* Battle the Pokemon League.
The Time Stone Origin
* Receive the SS Ticket and ride the SS Tidal between Miami and San Francisco.
* Speak to Agent Coulson in your cabin on the ship.
* Go to Portland and take the portal on the right side of the city to S.T.A.R. Labs in Central City (in a parallel universe).
* Speak to Cisco in S.T.A.R. Labs.
* The Reverse Flash will show up, try to take the Time Stone, and challenge you to a battle.
* Go back to Los Angeles and pick up the Poké Ball on the ground in front of the small building (with the secret bunker) next to the Hyperion Hotel.
* The Reverse Flash will show up again, try once again to take the Time Stone, and challenge you once again to a battle.
* Before leaving, the Reverse Flash hints at going about when to get the Time Stone.
* Go back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
* Sarah Lance will show up and take you, along with the Flash, to S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters on your Earth about a year and a half ago.
* The Reverse Flash shows up to take the Time Stone from the past, the Flash gets everyone else outside, and you battle the Reverse Flash again.
* The Flash locks the Reverse Flash up on the Waverider and Maria Hill shows up.
* Maria Hill explains what the Time Stone does, takes the Time Stone from you, and tells you she will go hide it.
* Upon returning to Portland on your Earth, you will find a reporter doing a live LNN news report.
* The reporter will ask you about your thoughts, as the new champion, on the recently declared epidemic.
* Go to Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital in Seattle.
* Speak to Dr. Meredith Grey, who will vaccinate you and ask for your help finding people infected with a new lethal strain of Pokérus.
* Find the infected people on Routes 3, 11, and 14.
* Go back to Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital in Seattle and speak once again to Dr. Meredith Grey.
* Dr. Meredith Grey will suggest investigating Route 7, where the first infected patient was found.
* Go to Route 7 and surf to Luthor Corp 33.1.
* Go to the back of Luthor Corp 33.1 and find Lex Luthor, using cells from Deoxys to cause the virus.
* Lex Luthor will challenge you to a battle.
* After defeating Lex Luthor, you will face Deoxys.
* After defeating or capturing Deoxys, you will find Lex Luthor’s Pokérus Cure on the floor.
* Go back to Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital in Seattle and give Dr. Meredith Grey Lex Luthor’s Pokérus Cure.
Pokémon Grass Jewel 3
* Go to Eastwick and pick up the Poké Ball on the ground.
* Prof. Maple, Emmett, and Evan, from Pokémon Grass Jewel & Pokémon Grass Jewel 2 appear from a parallel universe.
* Prof. Maple will mention that he has a plan and immediately leave.
* Speak to Emmett who will give you the background information about the three of them.
* Go to the Oceanic Museum in Miami and speak to Prof. Maple.
* He will be working with Hydra and two agents will battle you.
* Evan will show up and take the Hydra agents into government custody and Prof. Maple will immediately challenge you to a battle.
* Before leaving, Prof. Maple will say he got the artifact he wanted and hint at looking for something to do with space.
* Find Prof. Maple at Meteor Falls after battling the two Hydra agents blocking your way.
* Prof. Maple will explain that he now has the Temporal Sphere and the Spacial Sphere and that he will harness the power of the god.
* Emmett shows up and Prof. Maple will explain that he is heading the Azurill Isle before leaving.
* Emmett will explain that Prof. Maple plans to summon the deity Arceus and asks for your help to stop him.
* Find Emmett and Prof. Maple in the deepest part of Azurill Isle Cave after battling the two Hydra agents blocking your way.
* Defeat Prof. Maple one final time.
* Prof. Maple will be taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody after arguing with Emmett and Prof. Palm.
** At this point, the story of the game will be completed. There are, however, other sidequests and plenty of Legendary/Mythical Pokemon to obtain.
** You can re-battle any of the Gym Leaders at their gyms.
** You can re-battle the Pokemon League.
** You can battle the former Gym Leaders and Elite Four members from Pokémon Polka Aqua in their respective homes.
** You can battle Emmett and Evan in the center house in Portland.
** You can battle your rival again at his/her house in Newtown.
** You can challenge Prof. Beech to a battle at Central Perk in New York City.
** You can challenge Prof. Palm to another battle at his house in Philadelphia.
** There are a couple of surprise challenges at the Pokemon League entrance.
** You can challenge the new gym in Hawaii, which includes a twist at the end.
Legendary & Mythical Pokémon Location Hints
* Articuno – Such a sacred bird!
* Zapdos – Such a sacred bird!
* Moltres – Such a sacred bird!
* Mewtwo – Nothing’s stopping it from claiming victory!
* Mew – Being everything’s common ancestor, I’ve always found this Pokemon so enchanting!
* Unown – 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
* Raikou – Perhaps you should view a new sense of locations…
* Entei – An inferno may lie beyond fruit.
* Suicune – You’re right if you seek the north wind.
* Lugia – Perhaps it’s underwater somewhere…
* Ho-Oh – One might say it has risen.
* Celebi – I wonder where the Time Stone came from…
* Regirock – Maybe you should take a walk in the desert…
* Regice – Look in the middle of the sea!
* Registeel – When it rains, it pours…
* Latias – Take a nice trip in the south.
* Latios – You might take some time to find this one…
* Kyogre – Take a fun little trip to the islands!
* Groudon – Beware what may lie in the mouth of hell!
* Rayquaza – Just look sky high!
* Jirachi – You probably don’t need to go to space to find it…
* Deoxys – I believe it’s a mutated space virus…
* Uxie – I guess it has plenty of knowledge of water!
* Mesprit – I guess it gets emotional over water!
* Azelf – I guess it has the willpower to avoid straying too far from its friends.
* Dialga – Be careful when you mess with victory!
* Palkia – Be careful when you mess with power!
* Heatran – This thing’s a hazard – its devastation would surely be newsworthy!
* Regigigas – It’s amazingly powerful, but it’s got to be somewhere!
* Giratina – You should find it somewhere down the road…
* Cresselia – Maybe it only exists in your dreams…
* Manaphy – How would a ranger find it?
* Darkrai – Maybe it only exists in your nightmares…
* Shaymin – Look to the sky!
* Arceus – A deity might appear somewhere!
* Victini – Sometimes, Pokémon like to hide in plain sight…
* Cobalion – It likes to fight in some rough terrain…
* Terrakion – I mean, it’s not in a tomb…
* Virizion – Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down.
* Tornadus – It’s said the winds pick up in the north…
* Thundurus – I wonder where I’d find a storm…
* Reshiram – I wonder where one might find the truth…
* Zekrom – I wonder where one might find the ideal Pokeball to catch it…
* Landorus – One might call it amazing where you would find it…
* Kyurem – One might call this Pokemon chilling…
* Keldeo – It likes to fight early on…
* Meloetta – Music is an artistic expression of oneself!
* Genesect – Perhaps you’ll need someone’s help for it… though it’ll take some time…
* Xerneas – The Tree of Life must appreciate flowing water…
* Yveltal – It’s honestly an infinite pain to find…
* Zygarde – Be careful when approaching the Basilisk…
* Diancie – You’d think missing diamonds would be easier to find…
* Hoopa – Is anything supposed to make sense?!
* Volcanion – If you’ve proven yourself, you might find smoke above water…
* Type: Null – Someone probably thought it was best to keep it away from civilization…
* Tapu Koko – Perhaps you should leave an offering to an island’s guardian deity…
* Tapu Lele – Perhaps you should leave an offering to an island’s guardian deity…
* Tapu Bulu – Perhaps you should leave an offering to an island’s guardian deity…
* Tapu Fini – Perhaps you should leave an offering to an island’s guardian deity…
* Cosmog – I wonder where to look for anything cosmic…
* Necrozma – Eclipses don’t just happen every day…
* Magearna – It must be hidden away somewhere…
* Marshadow – It hides in the shadows…
* Zeraora – Electricity often powers something…
* Meltan – Such a curious, yet sacred, creature!
* Zacian – A true hero… sounds like something you’d here in a fairy tale, right?
* Zamazenta – A true hero… sounds like something you’d here in a fairy tale, right?
* Eternatus – I wonder where distorted dimensions would make least, and thus most, sense…
* Calyrex – For a ruler, perhaps there’s something special in a quiet place…
* Zarude – Perhaps it would be somewhere very green with sights unseen…
This game is a GBA Hack Rom in English. It’s completed. It can be updated in the Future!
Download Pokemon Pokemon Polka Aqua 2 v7/18/2020 (Completed)
–Download CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS—–