Name: Pokemon Emerald Party Randomizer Plus
Hacked by: Souma
Based on: Pokemon Emerald
Source Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=432946
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I’m Pokemoner. We will play Pokemon Emerald Party Randomizer Plus. It’s a new GBA Hack Rom and based on Pokemon Emerald by Souma. Hmmm, That’s all. This game doesn’t change anything on the story or the map but The great feature is added.
Every Pokemon will randomize into a random pokemon at the beginning of each battle. Hmm, Yup, It will randomize everything, everywhere… But the level will be kept. It means you can train your pokemon but every pokemon will randomize and randomize… Lol… Anyway, You can read my post to know more. It’s completed in English. And now, Let’s play!
Base Features from Googleben’s Party Randomizer:
Every Pokemon is randomized into a random specie at the beginning of each battle, with each specie having equal weight.
Pokemons preserve their EV points, IV points, contest conditions, current HP percentage, XP percentage, shiny, pokerus and nickname across randomizations.
Each Pokemon receive their last 4 level-up moves for their moveset.
Features added in PEPR+:
Pokemon evolve within specific level ranges, at random. A level 5 Pokemon will always be in its first stage evolution, while a level 60 Pokemon will always be fully evolved.
Legendary Pokemons are rarer to get when low level. They gain the same chances to appear as any Pokemon family after level 40.
Pokemon choose from a slightly wider level-up movepool and choose from the previous evolution in case of a Stone evolution Pokemon.
Every Pokemon has a chance to obtain an Egg move. The higher level you are, the higher the chances, capping at level 20.
Every Pokemon can learn moves from the TM/HM you currently have in your bag. Each TM/HM you have increases the chances for each Pokemon to learn a TM/HM move by 10%, making it 100% certain to learn something if you have at least 10 TM/HM. If the Pokemon learns a TM/HM, it will choose one of the compatible moves from what you have. Managing the TMs you carry around may thus allow you to control to some degree what your Pokemon can learn, but you can’t just leave one TM so that all your Pokemon learn it all the time!
HMs can be deposited into the PC. As such, you don’t need to avoid getting the weaker HMs to remove them from the possible TM pool.
For both Egg moves and TM/HM moves, if the Pokemon already has a full moveset, it will give a score to each move according to how essential it is offensively, and replace only moves that are given the lower score, or a move of the same typing if considered better. This means that duplicate typing moves and status moves are prioritized.
Smeargle gets an entirely randomized moveset, according to the amount of times it should have learned Sketch by its level.
Booting up an HM randomizes the Team again so that you don’t end up stuck on islands with no Pokemon able to Surf.
Ability is randomized.
There is a small chance that a non-shiny Pokemon becomes shiny for one battle.
– Pokemon now attempt to relearn the 5th latest level-up move, fixing a few movesets like Oddish with Sweet Scent + all 3 Powder moves.
– Pokemon that evolve by stone now also attempt relearning the last 4 level-up moves from the previous evolution.
– Fixed no-miss offensive moves being evaluated as low power
– Small tweak to the replacement algorithm for support moves.
– Reversed priority for duplicate typing moves and status moves. Duplicate moves are now always prioritized.
– Changed the algorithm for selecting moves to replace so it always chooses the moves considered the most useless.
– Randomized abilities, fixing at the same time Slot 2 Ability Pokemon getting no Ability on species with only one ability.
– Made the party randomize again when booting up an HM, fixing the issues of getting stuck without a Pokemon able to use Surf.
– Fixed a possible infinite black screen when starting a battle.
– Added score system to moves, for better evaluation of which moves should be overridden.
– Lowered the Evolution level ranges, making Pokemon evolve earlier.
– Fixed Weedle so it evolves at the same range as Caterpie and Wurmple
– Allowed the depositing of HM.
– Added a rule that prevents a Pokemon from overwriting an offensive move with a support move.
– Made Smeargle’s moveset entirely random, to avoid it being 100% useless knowing only Sketch.
– Finished the first version of the ROM hack.
This game is a GBA game in English. It’s Completed!
Pokemon Emerald Party Randomizer Plus Cheat Code
Download Pokemon Emerald Party Randomizer Plus v1.08 (Completed)
–CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Below—
Download Pokemon Emerald Party Randomizer Plus v1.08 CIA (Completed)
Posted by Pokemoner.com