Name: Pokemon Sour Crystal
Remade by: BlazingMagmar
Based on: Pokemon Crystal
Source Link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=434361
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I’m Pokemoner. Today, we will play Pokemon Sour Crystal. It’s GBC Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Crystal by Blazing Magmar. Well, this game is a feature hack ROM and not change the story.
We can have over 200 new animated sprites, Dark Type, no trade evolution, Pokemon Paper System, GS Ball, Berry Trees, and more features… Well, You can see it has a lot of new features. It’s completed in English. And now, let’s play!
The hack has many features that may make playing it more comfortable for newer players such as the “PPS” system (pokeride).
-Pokemon now have unique sprites and palettes in the party menu.
-Expanded the color range for overworld objects. For example Yellow/Pink/White apricorn and other NPCs such as Slowpoke will have unique colors.
-Fixed a bug that turned your Rival invisible at Mt.Moon.
-Players will no longer encounter a white screen when trying to use PIDGEOT WING indoors.
-The player will now properly receive the GSBall at Goldenrod’s pokecenter after defeating the E4.
-Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres will now correctly appear after all 16 badges have been obtained.
This hack includes:
– +200 new animated front sprites and static backsprites with updated normal and shiny palettes (all done by myself)
– Dark Type is now physical and Ghost is now Special (phys/spec split is NOT present)
– Pokemon that evolve via trade or trade with items now evolve by ‘using’ said item or via using a ‘Covenant Orb’ (graveler/haunter/kadabra/machoke)
– Updated movepools/basestats for many pokemon that reflect up to Gen 8
– Updated attacks/effects/basepower/accuracy that reflect up to Gen 8
– Addition of routes 47/48 and cliff cave from HGSS
– A somewhat different Yellow Forest taken from Polished Crystal (with permission from Rangi ofc)
– Kanto region has been expanded to 1:1 in size with its appearance in Gen 1
– A new Pokegear App. The “PPS” or “Pokemon-Pager-System” allows the player to summon a specific pokemon to
use HM moves in the overworld, thus, eliminating the need for HM Slaves.
Each pager is received when you acquire the corresponding HM move.
– Reusable TMs. HMs still exist and no longer need the Move Deleter to overwrite.
– All Trainers and Gym Leaders in Kanto have had their levels increased to be similar to HGSS’ curve.
– Fruit Trees have been split into ‘Berry Trees’ and ‘Apricorn Trees’. Apricorns and Berries will visible on the trees in the overworld when they are available.
– Kurt now gives the Player their finished Apricorn Balls immediately after giving Kurt the Apricorns.
– Apricorn Balls now have their own unique palettes in battle.
– The GS ball is obtained when you enter the pokemon center in Goldenrod after completing the E4 the first time.
– The Odd Egg now has a 50% of hatching a Shiny.
– Many Kanto-only Gen 2 Pokemon can now be obtained in Johto such as Houndour/Murkrow/Slugma.
– Viridian Forest/Seafoam Islands/Cerulean Cave have been added from HGSS.
-(Currently broken. Does not work) Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Mewtwo can now be obtained in the same locations as in HGSS once the player has acquired all 16 badges.
This game is a GBC Game in English! It’s Beta in the Feature! But It’s playable in Pokemon Gold Story!
Download Pokemon Sour Crystal v2 (Completed)
—–CIA version for Nintendo 3DS Below—-