Name: Pokemon Ocandian Crusoes
Created by: Iris Piris
Source-link – Iris Piris’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0VTQBlec9c
Welcome back to Pokemoner.com and I’m Pokemoner.com. Today, We will play Pokemon Ocandian Crusoes. Well, This game is a fan-made game on PC by Iris Piris. Where you are a student at the academy, learning Computer science! Receiving and catching more Pokemon with Great Background Music, No Gym, IV/EV/Nature is optimized.
You can use some tactics such as trick room, sticky web, tailwind,…. with Field effects from Pokemon Reborn or Pokemon Rejuvenation. Finally, This game has Pokemon up to Gen 7, Pokemon from Gen 8 will be updated in the future episode. And now, Let’s go!
“When I was younger, I wanted to make a difference in the world.
Now that I’m older, I don’t think it’s possible.”
The Ocandia region. : a small region with a small league, but a heavy emphasis on competitive battling.
O.I.T. : the Ocandian Institute of (Pokemon) Training. A university with many great courses in many different fields, but most well renowned for the quality of its Pokemon training exercises.
You play as a student at the academy, studying computer science. Pokemon training is just a series of electives, but maybe it could lead to something more. You’ll meet new people and experience new things. Happy things, sad things, painful things. But no matter what, they’ll change who you are, fundamentally, as a person. And even if you do ultimately make a change in the world and carve your own path through life, can you be sure the change will be for the better and the path you take will be one you won’t regret?
Can you be certain that your ideas won’t eventually lead you to become a villain?
– Zero grinding. Instant IV/EV/Nature optimization. Catch a new Pokemon and make it ready for battle instantly. Instead of just trying to make your numbers bigger, progression is tied to finding better items, stronger Pokemon, and having access to more varied tactics.
– Emphasis on strategy. Don’t just bring bigger damage numbers to a fight. You can use tactics like trick room, sticky web, tailwind, entry hazards, screens, or any number of other strategies to give yourself the upper hand.
– Field effects. Many thanks to Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Rejuvenation. The areas in which you battle may have as much of an effect as the Pokemon you use.
– There are no gyms, but there are many optional challenges in the forms of optional battles that can reward you with items, strong Pokemon, or maybe even nothing more than the chance to take on even harder challenges.
– All Pokemon and mechanics up to date with Gen 7 (Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon), with Gen 8 (Sword & Shield) being planned for a future episode.
It’s an RPGXP/Fan-made Game in English. It’s Completed! It will be updated in the future (maybe)
Pokemon Ocandian Crusoes Episode 1 (Completed – Official Link – Mediafile)
Pokemon Ocandian Crusoes Episode 1 (Completed – Official Link – Mega)
–Back-up Link – Use it if you can’t download at Official Link–