Name: Fakemon Aventures
Created by: Karlsetin
Source - credit: https://whackahack.com/foro/t-55120/gbc-fakemon-adventuras-31-10-a#post417150
Welcome young traveler, I see that you have dared to enter. JAJAJA, I thought you would not dare and run away like so many others when faced with the possibility of feeling and seeing how their reality crumbles.
Of course, it is not easy for minds fools out there accept that there is a world of unimaginable creatures walking among us,
because there are those who want to silence my research, there are those who with their tricks seek to destroy everything I have built, but I trust you traveler, there is something in your look, in your act and the way you breathe that tells me that you are the one to explore this vast new world and thereby destroy those vile people who seek to seize the power of these creatures.
A NEW PLACE TO EXPLORE: The Campana archipelago whose main island is Isla Esmeralda is the place where the adventure will take place. Completely new and created to give players a unique experience.
CREATURES NEVER BEFORE VIEWS: No, there will not be a pikachu, nor an eevee, nor a ( insert any pokemon you want ) the idea of this project is to take the original concept and give it a few turns to give life to something completely new and different, Maybe in the betas I got to use Pokemons to fill empty spaces, but the final project will not include them.
A NEW BATTLE SYSTEM: Again it has only the name, the truth is that the concept takes the original idea of Capsule Monster (first drafts of Pokemon) to give it a different appearance. I publish a diagram of what it would look like.
A SYSTEM OF CODES TO OBTAIN FAKEMONS: The concept comes from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories of PS1 in which there was an option to enter codes from the cards to buy unique cards that could not normally be obtained in the game.
A NEW MESSAGE SYSTEM: A little old idea, but I have always found it much more comfortable and feasible for the face to go inside the text box than flying around using a "pokepic" (Thanks KleinStudios )
KICK PALMS: Everything was born for my love of Digimon World 3 and the fact that a skill like Head Stroke that forces the player to teach the skill and have a Pokemon with that ability is somewhat tedious and limiting, to deal with that we work with JessWshs (more him than me) the concept of Kicking Palms having a key object, now you can travel around Emerald Island facing those unfriendly Palms and see if in the process you get to become a cute Fakemon.
NEW DEX DAILY STYLE: It is common to see in the Pokemon franchise that the DEX works as a device, here in Fakemon it works with a diary, in which our protagonist will register the creatures that he discovers.
SUBSPECIES: In the purest way of the pokemon alolas forms with a touch of a hundred different types of agumons, or the differences in colors between gabumon and psychemon, is that in Fakemon Adventures there are subspecies, which translate in some cases into Total appearance changes and other simple color changes and more ...
1) Well, unfortunately nothing is perfect, the idea here is to show a little functionality, mechanics, systems, creatures, and proposal behind FAN, therefore it is not a "play the story of FAN" for the same reason although there are 2 proposals only constitute that ... sample.
2) I had serious music problems, starting converting an MP3 GBC to Midi is a fucking nuisance, because what GBC does that music is lost, I looked to change the soundfont thanks to @ Jason, but the fuck was increasing, which is translated into a lot of stress trying to apply it correctly. Finally I decided to put the songs as is in mp3 but I need help to understand how it works best ... so if someone could help me with that it would be great: c if I will not have to take the time to learn or not support the additional weight that an mp3 means.
3) At the moment "home" is defined only for the Orange version game, so I recommend that you go to the vet and thus use it as a reference in case the pets die.
4) Currently spiders are only recolors, but I have been working on a special design for these Halloween spiders and thus make a distinction.
5) Thank you very much for taking the time to play FAN.
Download Fakemon Aventures v1 (Beta)