Name: Pokemon Saffron
Hacked/Remaked by: mattymannnn
Based on: Pokemon Fire Red
Source link/Author’s Website: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=417867
Ok, How are you today? :))))) hmm maybe fine right? Ok, let’s go. Today, we will play Pokemon Saffron. It’s GBA Rom based on Pokemon Fire Red by mattymannnn. Let’s Play!
hmm You know, I actually waited to play the first beta of this game. But, and now, it’s released with demo 1. So You will like it. About the graphic, it’s similar to pokemon light platinum. It’s great…. super great :)))) with new background battle, and a lot of… I can’t say yeah… Just Great. and it has a new storyline with a new region. It’s Azira… :))) I don’t know where is Azira but it’s a new region in this game.
hmm about Pokemon, this game has 240 Pokemon up to gen 7 with 12 starters. About legendary pokemon, you can catch Manaphy, Latias, Latios, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Shaymin, Zeraora… :)))) and :))) don’t have Greninja. So sorry about it…
About the features, hmm you can have, BW Repel system, Fairy type, exp gain on capture, new Moves, new abilities, Mega Evolve in battle, honey trees and more… :))) with the music is from Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphira, Emerald and some custom tracks…
Pokémon: The regional Pokédex consists of 240 Pokémon with a decent variety from every generation. All Pokémon have their stats, movesets, cries, evolutions, and sprites updated. The Physical/Special split has been implemented, along with over 100 moves and abilities from later generations. Legendary Pokémon events are spread throughout the game, not just post-game, so that your favorite legendary or mythical Pokémon can accompany you on your journey.
New Mechanics: Alongside many small updates (reusable TM’s, BW Repel system, facing trainers, Fairy-Type, exp. gain on capture, etc.), new mechanics include a new field move system that does away with HMs entirely, Day/Night, Honey Trees, Mega Evolutions, and more.
Updated Graphics: All graphics have been updated while staying true to the Gen III style. Everything from tiles and animations, to battle backgrounds, Pokémon sprites, trainer sprites, and overworld sprites are all new.
Music: The soundtrack is a blend of music from FR/LG and R/S/E, as well as a few custom tracks.
*All Pokémon with multiple formes DO have each of their formes available in-game.
**All Pokémon available that have an official Mega Evolution can be Mega Evolved.
*** “?” Icons are generation 8 Pokémon that have not been implemented yet
Known Bugs (DO NOT REPORT THESE)
1. Intimidate triggers again after Mega Evolving
2. The “Seen” amount shown during the save dialogue is incorrect.
3. When catching a shiny Pokemon, it may show as non-shiny on the nickname screen, and vice versa.
4. On your next wild encounter after battling a Mega Pokemon the “Lv” symbol next to the Pokemon’s level will be missing.
5. You must press “A” to exit the trainer card.
1. Obstagoon and Cursola are not obtainable yet despite their Galarian pre-evolutions being available.
2. The Pokedex is unfinished. Dex locations are not always accurate.
3. The options menu is unfinished.
Regarding Cheat Codes
1. Most cheats for FireRed will probably not work properly with this game and will cause crashes.
2. Using the “walk anywhere” cheat will work, but will most likely bug the storyline.
Demo v2 goes up to the 6th Gym, and contains plenty of side content to play.
!!!!!!! PREVIOUS VERSION SAVES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DEMO V2 !!!!!!!
Please remember that this is a demo. It is unfinished, there will be bugs.
CIA Rom is for Nintendo 3DS!
Download Pokemon Saffron Demo 2 (Beta)
___Download CIA Version Below___