Name: Pokemon Emerald Balanced
Hacked/Remaked by: Gegalix
Based on: Pokemon Emerald
Source link/Author’s Website: https://discord.gg/XmRcbNG
Today, we will play a balanced game… maybe a long time, I actually played pokemon leaf green balanced edition… Let’s see… and now, we will play Pokemon Emerald Balanced Edition by Gegalix. Let’s Review
So in this game, you can capture all 387 Pokemon so so easy, All pokemon have revamped moves, abilities and base stat total of 600, A few pokemon have been re-type, don’t have trade evolution.. more and more… The Best Feature in this game is EV Traning Spots… So you can read the description or documentation to know about it. So So great, EV training spots.
So you can obtain National Dex by talking to An NPC in Oldale Town… and more and more feature such as PSS System, EV, IV,…
1. All 387 Pokemon are available,easier to catch, hold items more often, and give more Experience.
2. Honchkrow has been added to the game.
3. All Pokemon have revamped movepools, abilities and a BST(Base Stat Total) of 600.
4. All Pokemon have had their original Generation 3 Sprites and Icons replaced with newer ones, courtesy of MrDollSteak’s Sugimori Pallete’s Sprite Resource.
5. New Pokedex Entries have been added for Generation 3 Pokemon.
6. A few Pokemon have been re-typed, and Trade Evolutions have been removed.
7. Trainers are somewhat more difficult and their teams have more variety. They also give out more Money upon Defeat.
8. Moves have been revamped. Weak Moves like Ember now have priority like Quick Attack, Multi-hits deal more damage, Dragon type moves often have a low chance of inflicting either a burn, paralysis, or freezing, etc.
9. Pokemon Types have been revamped, Ice types have been buffed. Ice now resists Grass, Flying, and Normal types. Poison type moves are now super effective against Water types.
10. EV Training Spots have been added to the game:
GRANITE CAVE 1F-ATTACK
PETALBURG WOODS-SPECIAL ATTACK
MT PYRE 1F-SPECIAL DEFENSE
NEW MAUVILLE 1F-SPEED
ALTERING CAVE ALL STATS
11. The National Dex can be obtained early by talking to an NPC in Oldale Town.
12. TL’s Quick Enhancer has been used to make a Pokemon’s stats colored based on its nature. The Quick Enhancer has been used for a few more things as well (Physical Special Split, etc.)
CIA Rom is for Nintendo 3DS!