Name: Mega Moemon FireRed
Remake From: Pokemon Fire Red
Remake by: Septentrion
Source - Credit on Pokemmo: forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/71562-ips-mega-moemon-firered-2018-110/
Discord for Moemon: https://discord.gg/bC6RwQp
Please don't forget to support Septentrion's patreon. https://www.patreon.com/moemondevelopment
This is the most advance moemon Rom. It is specially curated to showcase the highest quality moemon sprite that exist while posing some gameplay challenges. There are many changed aspects include full gameplay changes such as Fairy typing, double encounters, and MEGA EVOLUTION.
Many new encounters are included.
Please pick up the National Dex inside the Pewter City Pokémon Center. You will not be able to evolve into post-Kanto Moemon otherwise.
Blaziken, Latias, Latios, Banette, Aerodactyl, Mawile, Altaria, and the Kanto starters can Mega Evolve.
Mega Stones can be bought in Cerulean City. The National Dex is in Pewter City and Vermillion City Pokémon Centers.
Many “impossible evolutions” (including trade evolutions) in FireRed now happen via Stones. The Sun or Moon Stones work for most of these. Please try all Stones before giving up.
Leafeon is obtained with Leaf Stone. Glaceon and Syleon are obtained with the Eevolution patch.
Aipom, Lickitung, Electibuzz, and Rhydon are the only obtainable Moemon without their Gen IV+ cross-gen evolutions available.
All other Gen IV+ cross-gen evolutions are NOT obtainable yet.
Game Balance is not guaranteed as Mega Evolution is a factor. Many battles have been upscaled.
Movesets and Learnsets for every mon have been fixed/updated. Most evolved mons can learn egg moves or TM moves in future generations through Move Relearner.
Move Relearner on Two Island no longer needs mushrooms to teach moves.
Many move tutors teach different moves now.
There is no story change, but the gameplay has been heavily adjusted to present a challenge.
Mega stones and the Mega-Bracelet can be bought in Cerulean City's Pokemart. National Dex is in Pewter City Pokemon Center. Sun stones and Moons stones are bought there as well for impossible evolutions.
How to Mega Evolve:
1: Have a Mega Bracelet in your inventory
2. Give the Moemon the correct mega-stone
3. In battle select Attack, then press Start(whatever your key is)
4. Use a move.
1) There's a fishing "MissingNo" bug. This will likely cause a crash IF CAPTURED. Do not fish while standing on a grass tile.
a) The same can occur if you Rock Smash a rock while standing on a grass tile. Please do not do this either.
2) Mega Evolution does not work for double battles. They don't work for link battles either.
3) Flash as a field move has white text against a white background.
4) False Swipe and Brick Break do not work as intended. They have been replaced.
5) Minor Pokédex glitches for post-Hoenn Moemon captures and other text errors. You will usually see Rattata as the "registered" Moemon.
6) Various graphical errors.
7) The National Dex will CRASH if selected. Use A-Z sorting instead. Gen IV+ Moemon will NOT appear in the Pokédex.
8) The captured text in a wild double battle will always show the name of the first Moemon encountered.
9) Opponents will sometimes send out a Moemon that is already Mega Evolved. This a limitation of the current engine.
10) Shedinja will not evolve from Nincada. You can catch a Shedinja in the Pokémon Tower. Nincada might only be available by breeding.
Version Notes: 1.1.X is planned to be the last version where .sav files are compatible with 1.0 and beta versions. The 1.2.0+ versions require new saves but will have new features and requirements.
It's a GBA Hack Rom in English! This game is completed with the story same Fire Red Story. More Moemon and Mega Moemon will add in the next version!
Mega Moemon FireRed Cheat Code - GameShark + Code Break Code
Download Mega Moemon FireRed v1.1.8 + Eevee Fix Patch (Completed)
---Download CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS below---
Download Mega Moemon FireRed vv1.1.8 + Eevee Fix Patch CIA (Completed)
Posted by Pokemoner.com