Name: Pokemon Tri-Master
Create by: AngelsAdvent77
Source – credit: pokemontrimaster.wordpress.com/
Have you ever wondered what it truly means to be a POKÉMON MASTER? If you’ve been a fan of the Pokémon franchise since the beginning, you’d know that the title of POKÉMON MASTER has NEVER been clearly defined. Well . . . . in this fan game, the title of POKÉMON MASTER has a CLEAR definition. So can you become a POKÉMON MASTER in this Pokémon game ? ? ?
The player starts off in PALLET TOWN just like the very original Pokémon games. However, it has been several years since both RED and ASH KETCHUM became Pokémon MASTERS! You make your way to the Pallet Town Pokémon Laboratory to find . . . . Professor PINE! It seems Professor OAK is out of town and so his colleague, PINE, is the one to give you your Starter Pokémon. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have any of the traditional Starters, but has some decent choices. The player’s task is to conquer all three regions of KANTO, JOHTO, and HOENN to become a POKÉMON MASTER!!!
The Player enters the Pokémon world from a different world without Pokémon. The Player is told they are “The One” but what that means is not explained! The Player is also instructed to gather a certain number of other special trainers in preparation for an event that will affect the fate of the entire Pokémon world! In order to succeed in this goal, the Player is given a special “Gift” that allows them to peer into the memories of others.
During the player’s journey throughout the 3 regions, various criminal organizations (or “Teams”) will appear. It is up to the player to stop these teams with the help of various Pokémon characters from the Pokémon anime, game, and manga!
*The games takes place in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE of the Pokémon World. This means it is familiar/similar to the canon games in most, but not all ways. This is partially so I can blame it on that in case there are any inaccuracies/inconsistencies, lol***
**The game will be released in 3 parts, one Campaign for the regions of KANTO, JOHTO, and HOENN each.
KANTO Campaign Tasks:
• Catch Pokémon to build your Team of 6 (Pokémon from GEN I to GEN VI) (GEN VII Gift/Event Pokémon available)
• Earn all 8 Kanto Badges
• Challenge the Kanto Pokémon League (ALL NEW Elite 4 Roster along with a “NEW” Champion)
• Battle Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Plasma, and Team Galactic!
• Meet various NPC characters from the Pokémon games, anime, and manga!
• 2 RIVALs
• Finish the KANTO Region to earn the KANTO INSIGNIA and become a Pokémon CHAMPION !
JOHTO Campaign Tasks:
• MUCH MORE EVENT HEAVY!!!
• NEW Fully Evolved Starters!!!
• Earn all 8 JOHTO Badges while being visited by the KANTO Gym Leaders!
o You DO NOT Earn SOME of the gym badges in the same traditional order
• As a KANTO Champion, the Player must now deal with the rising threat of all the criminal organizations!
• Unlock MULTIPLE MEGA EVOLUTIONs PER BATTLE in JOHTO!
• Challenge the JOHTO Pokémon League (1 NEW Elite 4 Member)
• 2 NEW ADDITIONAL RIVALS
• Finish the JOHTO Region to earn the JOHTO INSIGNIA and become a Pokémon VETERAN!
• Criminal organizations . . . . . . JOINING FORCES?!?!?
• A NEW VILLAGE located at the very center of JOHTO!
• Poke Beans and Poke Puffs to lure certain Event wild Pokémon
• NEW Food Stores
• Food Items heal Pokémon and give them happiness
• Vending Machines in all Poké Marts
• ALL 18 Types of EEVEElutions
• HM Items
• Following Pokémon
• Alolan Flower item to Evolve into Alolan Evolutions
• MULTIPLE MEGA Evolutions per Battle (Starting in JOHTO)
• Z-Moves (Starting in HOENN)
The game starts off SLOW! What this essentially means is that you start off in KANTO as your regular-every day trainer (just check out what Starter choices you get!). This means that you won’t meet any “famous” characters until you earn more badges, experience, and a reputation for yourself. Things will pick up more as you progress through the game. This is especially the case when you venture into JOHTO where you participate in the Inter-Regional Pokémon League challenge (explained more in-game). You’ll play a larger role in helping various gym leaders deal with criminal organizations. Finally, upon entering HOENN, you will be pulled into a grand conflict that has all 3 Pokémon regions involved ! ! !
**The famous characters you meet at the beginning such as the KANTO Gym Leaders will have their over world sprites updated over time (ie. FRLG Sprites to HGSS Sprites). I did this to show the progression of time for the characters met earlier in the game**
***How the follower Pokémon sprites appear in the game during certain events is up to you (you can toggle them via CTRL). For example, this means that before going to the Poké Center, make sure your Pokémon is following you. Otherwise, it would appear that your follower is the only Pokémon not being taken care of. You’ll eventually figure out when it might be a good idea to have your Pokémon inside or outside its Pokéball***
***FAKEMON exist in the game but are EXTREMELY RARE. You may be able to find them on various Routes where they have a 1% Encounter Rate. Otherwise, a very select few are given as Event Gift Pokémon. No-one (besides SOME original NPCs) use FAKEMON. Thus, it’s absolutely possible to play the entire game with minimal involvement with FAKEMON***
***FAKEMON were mostly added to add in Pokémon with UNIQUE TYPE COMBINATIONS for which the official games still lack about 25 such combinations***
Download Pokemon Tri-Master JOHTO + KANTO CAMPAIGN + HOENN v3.6