Name: Pokemon Fire Ash
Create by: Reinhartmax
Source – credit: fire-ash.webnode-dot-com/download/
The game loosely follows the adventures of Ash Ketchum throughout his journey in the anime. You travel from Kanto all the way to Alola, including the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier adventure, all in the style of Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Versions.
In the game you will have the chance to battle Ash’s traveling companions and rivals, recreate his team, and explore the vast world of Pokémon. It includes 50+ gyms and 800+ Pokémon.
National Dex with over 800 Pokémon up to generation 7.
* Travel through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and the Orange Islands.
* Over 50 gym battles.
* Battle Ash’s travelling companions and rivals.
* Abilities up to generation 5 and moves up to generation 7.
* Mega Evolution, Alola Forms, and Ash-Greninja.
* Over 100 TMs.
* Pikachu follows behind you.
* A large majority of the items up to generation 6.
* Graphics from generation 3.
* No HMs. Fly is replaced with a warping system located at Pokémon Centers.
* Includes the Battle Frontier adventure.
* Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve by level or item required in trade.
To play on Mac try this program: https://www.winehq.org/
Fire Ash is now going Multiplayer with additional features such as:
-Backyard: You’ll be able to place a Pokémon in your backyard and watch them run around!
-All 800 Pokémon have 4-way art so you’ll be able to walk around with your Pokémon!
-New Pokémon leagues!
-Cloned Pokemon like ya first movie!
-And MUCH more! Come on to the server for more information on features!!
Removed all Fossil Revive locations except for Cinnabar due to glitches.
Added an Eevee with its Hidden Ability at Celadon City.
Added Gen 8 stone evolutions for older Pokemon.
Added Carnivine, Togedemaru, and Alolan Grimer to locations outside of the Safari Zone.
Removed Evolution Moves that were glitching.
Changed Sophocles rematch location.
Increased bike speed.
Updated music files to cut down on size.
Updated sprites for Mega Evolution Pokemon.
Changed some Pokemon Mega Evolution abilities to be what their base form has.
Fixed bug that prevented fishing.
Version 2.22 (12-4-2020)
Fixed bug that made the player’s Pokémon disappear if they lost in a restricted battle. (Gym Leaders, League, etc.)
Pokemon Fire Ash Walkthrough
Pokemon Fire Ash – All Pokemon locations
Download Pokemon Fire Ash v2.22 (Completed)