Name: Pokemon GS Chronicle
Remake From: Pokemon Fire Red
Remake by: Ruki
Source - credit: pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340232
Source - credit at Wahackforo: wahackforo.com/t-34858/pokemon-gs-chronicles-beta-1-3-actu-11-6-nueva-version-mapas
3 years ago...
The human ambition has led us to the worst catastrophes, historically has only caused hate, pain, despair, all to have the power, that same happened three years ago, the Kanto region was invaded by the evil Team Rocket, organization that was responsible to sow panic, stealing Pokémon and taking off public sites, all to quench the thirst for power and control of its leader, Giovanni, to which did not care do suffer to rights and Pokémon alike, only to create the perfect Pokémon and control to the entire region. But its plans never be carried out, since three guys from Pallet Town, thanks to the links forged with its Pokémon could stop the ambition of Giovanni and dissolve the Team Rocket...but not by much.
The present time...
Although Giovanni escaped and could never be caught by the police, the Team Rocket never ceased his activity, several of its members that were not captured continued with their plans to take control of the region, but not only of Kanto, this time also Johto, a region to which moved to this time succeed.
The story of the protagonist
The famous Professor Elm has been busy with several new findings, among them the legend of the miraculous stones that did reach the Pokémon a higher level, due to this resorts to two of his assistants, Ethan/Kris and [Player], to deal with the operation of these, giving them a Pokémon for this. After sending [Player] to pick up a package with Mr. Pokemon, a mysterious red-haired guy steals a Pokémon in your laboratory. Now Ethan/Kris [Player], which received a Pokédex from Prof. Oak, will undertake a travel around the Johto region to complete the Pokédex and know who was that redhead boy and why he stole the Pokémon.
The Legend Of The Phoenix and the Dragon.
In Ecruteak City exist a legend more ancient than the Ho-oh and Lugia legends, in which legend speaks about the two guardians of Johto, they refer to a Phoenix of rainbow wings that represents the passion of the Heart, the life and the desires, and the Dragon of silver wings that represents the purity of soul, the leadership and the will. It is said that during an ancient dynasty, the evil emperor of a distant region tried to conquer and subjecting the people of Johto, but then the Phoenix of the North and the Dragon of the South lose up in the heavens and ended with the evil emperor and his army. The Phoenix with its rainbow wings returned him the lives of the innocent people who lost their lives in the invasion, and the Dragon With their silver wings returned him the strength of will that the survivors lost during the invasion. Since then, nobody has returned to see creatures that saved Johto. Although it has been attempted to associate to Ho-oh and Lugia with the legend, nobody has been able to verify that they are the same creatures of the most ancient legend of Johto.
• A new storyline keeping the essence of the original games
• New unseen characters
• A fully new scripts in all maps
• Johto region maps in a full HGSS style.
• The introduction of the Mega Evolutions in the main storyline
• RSE Tileset system
• A Day& Night system with clock-based events
• Wild Pokemon switching depending the time
• Original soundtracks of HGSS (Using GoGoJJtech's patch as a base, messed songs ported from HGSS by me)
• Physical/special movement division.
• Some new Pokémon from 4th to 6th generation.
• New mechanics to replace the MO
• New movements from 4-7th generation, some invented by me.
• Updated type table.
• New puzzles and mini-games included.
• Many renewed graphics (such as battle backgrounds, backpack, Trainer card, etc.)
• Most trainers with different Pokémon in their teams.
• Some new locations in Johto and Kanto
• Screams of the Pokémon updated to 7a. generation.
• New locations of some Pokémon.
• Messages from coaches in battle.
• Functional PokéGear.
• Exp. Share and experience gain closest to Sword / Shield mode (but deactivatable)
• Mechanics, objects and more updated to the 8th generation.
• And more...
- After you run out of Pokémon and the last visited place
was your mom's house, the respawn coordinates will be wrong.
- Eggs might gain experience
- Some battle texts, like leftovers message or damage reduction berries,
are shown blank, but they work fine.
- The vs bars are affected by DNS (It's not a bug at all)
- Some doors are not yet animated (It's not a bug at all)
In beta 2 you can win 6 gym medals. The beta ends just after winning the sixth medal.
A Level 1 Gible!!!
The master code: 000065534
The redeem code: 219735931
The master code: 000065534
The redeem code: 108448267
Pokemon GS Chronicles - Gameshark - Cheat Code
Download Pokemon GS Chronicles Beta 2.1 Build 2001202_5 (Beta)
--CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Hacked Below (just for new 3ds/2ds)--
--CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Hacked Below (for all 3ds)--