Name: Pokemon Sweet 2th
Remake From: Pokemon Fire Red
Remake by: Ephraim225
Source: Click here!
Reminder: When you play this game in VBA make sure to change the emulator’s save settings to Flash 128k or you can’t save! I also recommend having rewind enabled for your safety.
– Crafting: Just like the previous hack, craft EV items out of berries, this time at any house with a kitchen sink
– Fast Travel: Anytime you are outdoors, you can warp to any known location using the Start menu
– No HMs here: Your PokéSweets clear obstacles without need for HMs or badges
– Customizable music: Use the Music Player item to change what music plays in battle
– A grand total of 386 PokéSweets: The original 151 return, along with over 200 new treats made by the fans
– Mega Evolutions: Courtesy of Touched, 25 real Mega Evolutions, fresh out of the oven
– Non-linear map: Depending on the starter you select, you will take one of three routes through the region
– Sidequests: Just like before, many NPCs will reward you for completing their tasks
– Non-breaking Sweet Balls: Your balls don’t break if they fail to capture, but they are now more expensive to compensate
– Cookbook incentives: Get rewarded with cool items for Cookbook completion
– A bug was fixed where certain types were not displayed in the status screen
– A bug was fixed where Banana moves display as “Dark”
– Phangum’s sprite was fixed
– Certain cave maps had bugged exits; these were fixed
– Strength boulders that weren’t supposed to be movable are no longer movable
– A bug was fixed where you could fight your rivals multiple times when you’re only supposed to once
– Several glitched items, collision errors and map connections were fixed
– M. Lempras can now only be fought once, the related event having been fixed
– One of the badges was originally unobtainable due to the wrong flag being set. This has been fixed
– Chocosaur can cut trees now. Still need to check and see if any others lose the ability to cut/strength/surf upon evolving, so let me know if that happens.
– A glitch involving the camera moving in one scene was fixed by simply not having the camera move at all anymore. No big deal
– this should fix the issue where encountering Candform freezes the game. In case something still goes wrong with him, I’ve removed him as a random encounter; instead there is now a house in Bakewell Island where you can recieve him as a gift Pokemon. The same house will also have an NPC that teaches Metronome if you so desire it.
This patch fixes a few errors regarding the typing of some Pokesweets and moves as well as another error that prevented encounters from occurring on Route 4. Happy New Year!
This game is completed!
Download Pokemon Sweet 2th Build 8/21/2017