Name: Pokemon Insurgence
Created by: Insurgence Team
Pokemon Insurgence comes with a number of features, all designed to make your experience in the Pokemon world better! Whether a casual player or a highly competitive one, Insurgence has something to offer for you!
A new region and story
In the new region of Torren an exciting and engaging plot plays out. Will you be the hero the region needs, or will cults overtake everything?
A new variant of Pokemon has been discovered, putting the Pokemon you know and love in a completely new context.
New Mega Evolutions
New megastores will lead to previously unknown mega evolutions, all designed to fit in different kind of teams, gather them all!
Trade online with your friends and other people to get your perfect team, then visit your friend's secret base and try to collect their flag!
And many more features, such as:
• Handcrafted Easy, Normal & Hard difficulties to fit your playstyle!
• A multitude of Challenge Modes such as Nuzlocke Mode, Solo Run, Iron Man, Randomizer, and many more!
• Customize your character with different clothes, hairstyles, hats, backpacks, etc.
• Catch all Pokemon up to 6th Generation, from Kanto pokemon to Kalos pokemon.
• Create and customize your own secret base! Create obstacles and challenges for other players to experience!
• New never-before-seen Mega Evolutions for both old and new Pokemon.
• Brand new type of Held-Item, Armors will severely boost the defenses of a Pokemon and don't require a turn to activate!
• No more need for a Pokemon with HMs learned in your party! Use HM items to use HMs without having the moves.
• An extensive endgame with many quests to complete and locations to explore.
How to install on Mac Os: Requirements: • Any MacOS Version before 10.15 (Catalina) • Basic Terminal Understanding • An Internet Connection • 30 - 60 minutes setup time Step 1 Open Terminal and run this: curl -S "https://gitlab.com/levi506/installing-insurgnece/raw/master/assets/macOS/install.sh" | bash On average it should take between 30 to 60 minutes depending on your internet connection. Step 2 Run the game at ~/pkmn_insurg/ with "./Run Pokémon Insurgence.command" It is important to note that the run file can have a shortcut on the desktop or dock, but moving the run file itself will cause it to no longer run.