Name: Pokemon Normal
Remake by: The Normal Team
Remake from: Pokemon Fire Red
Pokémon Normal Version will be based on the theory of continental drift which will correlate to the legendary Pokémon Regigigas. Hence the title, “Normal Version.” In order to add a little twist to the capturing of Regigigas, the legendary will be in the quite popular fan made “Sky Forme.” (I will try to sprite a sky form Regigigas based on a few awesome fan made images I’ve seen on the internet). Also, the starter of the game will be Eevee with Professor Oak doing research on what makes Normal Pokémon so diverse. (Meaning that they are able to learn elemental attacks like ice beam, volt bolt, flamethower all in one moveset). An Eevee is given to indulge in his research. Some Pokemon from every region will be included in the game in a custom made Region Dex, with an “Extended” Dex later on in the story. The game will take place in the Taejo and Seijo region (with historic references to a historic region called Uiyto). Region names were based on the similarities between Kanto’s and Johto’s names (One letter before the K, J. T and S and similar endings) since these were my favorite regions. In addition, players will get to battle my counterparts “Frozen” (user of Ice and Steel) and “Inferno” (user of Fire and Rock) as they will be deeply involved in the story. Frozen wants to wipe out all life forms on the planet with the “Ice Age” and Inferno wants to build landmass in order to create his “New World.” My third counterpart is hinted, but I’ll leave it a secret.
– My adjusted “Two Region Level Curve” (Expands lifespan of game/post-game)
– HM 08 Upheaval, a Regigigas exclusive signature move to unlock new areas!
– Expanded Song Table (which means all kinds of new music!)
– Morning/Day/Night music in many places/routes/towns!
– Sky Forme Regigigas (with a new signature Ground Type move, Upheaval)
– Two full regions with plenty of post league activity and side quests! Two Pokémon Leagues!
– Tracks from Super Mario/Sonic/Pokémon Emerald/And “Reinstrumentalized” midis!
– Periodic Graphical Overhauls Phases I/II/II/IV (Phase II Completed)
– Protagonist Seijo Powerups: Some like Dragon Fist and Ledge Jump!
– Encountering my counterparts: Frozen/Inferno/And ???? (Guess it!)
– Taejo Police Department (TPD) Red Light Safety System! (RLSS)
– Custom made “Regional Dex (247 Pokémon) Seijo Dex (323 Pokémon) Gene Dex (361 Pokémon)!”
* The Gene Dex is apart of the Seijo Dex. A huge study of Seijo is the study of genetics
– New regional custom Pokémon abilities, Pokémon stats, and Pokémon types, etc
– Some Pokémon from each of the six regions!
* And four from the FIZX Generation! Normeon! Curseon! Draceon! Xzeneon! Maybe more!
– Morning/Daytime/Evening/Late-Evening/Nighttime Pokémon Wild Encounters!
– Time of Day Events w/ Weekly Events! (Lola’s Garden!)
– 4th Generation Physical/Special Class Split
– New money currency! Work hard for your money!
– DPPtHGSSBWBW2XY Pokémon Sprites (I’m going to take the best one from each game)
– Class based, regional, and varying trainer music!
– Deletable HMs! And maybe reusable TMs
– Berry and apricorn trees make a return!
– My Interpreted Fairy-Type! (Based on the interconnection between the Electric/Bug Typings!)
– Enhanced Type Chart
– Decapitalization on everything!
– Custom TM/SM/HM List (Ex. Multi Beam is SM04) Play the game to find out what SMs are!
– Uncover the aftermath of the Uiyto region!
– Classic GSC Johto Influenced Game Style and Mapping (Since I love the Johto region)
– Youngster Joey’s revenge!
– New Criminal Organization with some added twists: Team Chasm/Criminal Egos/Super Rockets
– Secret Seijo Grottos!
– My instant Hack n’ Play beta testing style
– Download Packs! Unlock new areas!
– Navigator System! It’s a key item that will tell you what to do next!
– Inverse Wild/Trainer Battles!
– A signature move for EVERY Legendary! And some Pokémon!
– BW2 Repel System!