Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma
Remake from: Pokemon Fire Red version
Remake by: Alex + Zel (USGS Team)
Source: Click here!
Pokemon Ultra SGS (Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma) is a revolution pokemon GBA. he mades improvements in existing Johto region around Kanto added, plus a special section with the Orange Islands and their leaders. He is Missing things to fix, as some other translation or misspelled something, things like that, but he think are minimal, and very easy to refine. he invite anyone who can help me do it. However, it is the main thing and working perfectly.
Among the major improvements, highlight:
1. More than 850 Pokémon, Gen I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, and Alola Forms, catch’em all without need trading.
2. Mega Evolution avaliable. Rightful evolution at every single Pokémon (no need to trade to catch’em all, Cable Link Item at PC Storage is available to that.
3. New evolutionary stones includes: Cable Link, Metal Coat, King’s Rock, Prism Scale, Oval Stone, Shiny Stone, Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone and a bunch more, including a new evolutionary object called “Fairy Dust”, allows some Fairy Pokémon’s like Eevee to evolve into Sylveon.
4. Battle Frontier available.
5. New effects added, like entrance into a new place, ash grass, high grass, micro grass.
6. Competitive stuff avaliable, coloured stats, IV and EV suggestion.
7. Be able to rightfully fly everywhere.
8. Leaders offers rematch in Johto, Kanto and Orange Islands.
9. Badges as Crystal order and coloured.
10. Improved graphics, colorful & elegant.
11. System clock automatically walk with 5 changes.
12. System clock automatically walk with 7 weather times.
13. New sprites include: new main character minisprite, new places, tiles, trainers sprites, Pokémon sprites, several graphics, etc.
14. Pokemon are more likely to capture that were previously quite rare (Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos and Alola species).
15. Sounds remastered & enhanced, more aligned to Pokemon Crystal version.
16. Similarity to Anime occurrences & new rivals accorded to Manga.
17. Leaders reinforced, more difficult & new Ex-Elites.
18. More interesting attacks.
19. New objects, new main characters, history, places, music, events.
20. New Pokémon icons, new trades, Bicycle fixing, new improvements Black & White style, includes: Earn EXP while capture, TM unlimited use, 1 PS survival, repel’s system, Kanto Alola Form, among others.
21. Complete Pokémon Location and available Pokédex to index them all. Gotta catch’em all!
-New trainers and EV-IV training system.
-New Orange Alola Region and League.
-New Hoenn Region (WIP).
-New music themes.
-Gen 5TM/HM and level curve fixed.
-New ways of evolving certain Pokémon, new UB, Lycanroc's forms and legendaries. So this is still the one game where you can catch'em all!
-Multiples new maps and events, as well as spawns and rates.
-New items i.e. Shiny Charm, Joy Checker, Skill Capsule, EV reducing berries, new braces and more for a full EV-IV breeding/training experience!
-New Key items like Aura Sphere, Old Sea map and others as passes to go to exclusive legendary islands and places.
-IV rater on each Pokémon Center, Wonder Trade (Miracle Exchange) as a brand new feature at Saffron 2ndFloor!
-New HP Bar and graphic enhancements.
-Uncounting bug fixes and improvements.
Please though, bear in mind that this is still a new beta, so save everytime multiples files! SGS will still being updated for a full Hoenn experience, so your saves are compatible, but that's up to you.
Music Team Magma from Goldenrod and on
Tileset in Mahogany Gym
Flowershop in Goldenrod
Zinnia in Ecruteak
Tileset on Cherrygrove
Bellsprout Walk tile
Slowpoke Walk tile
Dissapearing guy in Ilex after headbutting
Spearow changed to Swablu
Music over Mahogany Rocket Warehouse
Cosmog Double Egg to get both Solgaleo and Lunala
Multiples tiny issues.
Walkthrough Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma v1.3.2
Download Pokemon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma v1.3.4