Pokemon Theta Emerald
Remake by: LCCoolJ95
Remake from: Pokemon Emerald
650 Pokémon: This may not be the first Emerald sideshow game to have more Pokémon than just 386, but, as of May 2015, this is the Emerald sideshow game with the most Pokémon to catch. Not only that, but every single one of them is catchable, either through an event, or in the wild. Not only that, but the Trainers, Gym Leaders, Evil Teams, Elite Four, and Champion have new Pokémon as well.
100+ new moves: In order to compensate with the new Pokémon, there has been quite a few new moves added to game to add to everyone's movesets. Some with new animations, and some with new effects.
Physical/Special Split: To make the game more current, a proper Physical/Special Split has been implemented to the game, including icons to denote each move.
"Have Specific Pokémon" Events: In order to encounter certain Pokémon, or more specifically, legendary Pokémon, you must have one to three Pokémon in your party in order for the event to work.
Fairy-type: Yes, the Fairy-type that has been shown in Pokémon X & Y, has been added to the game.
Updated Stats: Also, Pokémon that got their stats updated in X & Y now have them updated in this game.
New Evolution Methods: Pokémon that evolved through trade have a different means of evolving. Not only that, but because of the new Pokémon, completely new evolution methods have been added, like Map Name Evolution, Move Evolution, etc. That, and three new evolution items have been added. The Dawn Stone and Dusk Stone from Diamond and Pearl, and the Link Cable from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.
Running Shoes Update: Like the newer generation games, you can use the running shoes to run inside of buildings.
Reusable TMs: Introduced in Pokémon Black & White, TMs can be used as many times as you like.
Egg Hatching Level: The levels of eggs that hatch are now at Level 1, just like in the newer games.
Catch EXP: A mechanic introduced in X & Y, now when you capture a Pokémon, your Pokémon will gain EXP.
De-capitalization: NO MORE OF THIS. Maybe a few spots, but I'll fix them as time goes on.
- 721 Pokémon: Every Pokémon from Bulbasaur, all the way to Volcanion, is in this game, and they are all available to catch!
- 600+ Moves: All moves (up to Gen VI) are in the game, and work as they do in Gen 6!
- Proper Physical/Special Split: I mean, why not?!
- 100+ Abilities: All abilities (up to Gen VI) are in the game, and work as they do in Gen 6!
- Fairy-type: Fairy-type has been included, and given to their respective Pokémon and moves!
- New/Updated Items: There are battle ready items to collect, where they can be bought, or found on wild Pokémon!
- Item Pocket Extension: I couldn't find a better way to say it. The Main Items Pocket has been extended to hold 200+ Items!
- 100+ REUSABLE TMs: How else can I describe it haha!
- Proper Mega Evolution/Primal Reversion: I hated the way Mega Evolutions were in the dumb alpha, so it works as intended now!
- Battle Frontier Updated: I did this for the fun of it. The Battle Frontier has no limits to which Pokémon you bring (You can use your Mega Rayquaza holding a Life Orb). But the Trainers there are allowed to use them as well
- Running Indoors: Way more convenient, in my opinion.
- New Repel System: Instead of hunting through your bag for a Repel, the game will ask you if you want to use another one!
- Gain EXP from capturing a Pokémon: Now with no more Pokédex glitch!
- Deletable HMs: THANK GOD!
- Level 1 Eggs: No other way to describe this!
- New Battle Backgrounds: It makes it look a little more updated!
- Harder Difficulty (as of 2-5-2017)
- Up to Level 250 (as of 2-5-2017)
* What's New:
- Wonder Skin glitch fixed (all moves had a 50% accuracy, now it's just status/non-damaging moves
- Leftovers/Black Sludge glitch fixed (I have no clue what the problem was, but it's fixed now)
- Minor Text Fixes
* Not glitches:
- Lack of animation of some moves. (They will be done as time goes on)
- Lack of form/forme changes. (They will be done as time goes on)
Download Pokemon Theta Emerald EX Completed 27/2/2017