Pokemon Dark Rising 2

Pokemon Fire Red version

Remake by:
DarkRisingGirl

Region:
???

Storyline:
You, the player, wake up from a sudden dream you had in the region known as Core, where you live. In the dream, a Pokemon tells you of a dark force that has begun it's reawakening & asks for your aid in stopping it from causing chaos upon the world. You soon discover your best friend also had the same dream as well. After helping your town's professor, you set out on your own adventure paired with your Dragon-Type Pokemon with many unanswered questions in your mind. What is Darugis, the dark force the Pokemon spoke of? Along your journey, you discover Darugis can control the minds of people and Pokemon alike. You meet a man named V, who was a former assistant of your father, who Darugis now has captured along with the Pokemon from your dream. As your journey continues, you meet many enemies, some who become rivals, and even friends. Sydney, a young woman who watched Darugis's reawakening cause the death of her family and her village. Dray, a strong-willed Pokemon trainer who's father assisted your father in defeating Darugis years ago. And Florina, another strong trainer with a genius mind when it comes to technology. Together, along with your childhood friend, Pete, as well as assistance from a once enemy, Kayo, defeated Adrian, the champion of the Omni Region who happened to be one of Darugis's main puppets. Through this time, you've grown to become a very strong Pokemon trainer, even battling the likes of Ash Ketchum himself, the world's greatest trainer. You've also gained the ability to connect and bond with Legendary Pokemon. As some questions became clear with answers, more begin to grow in your mind. For example, what is the true connection between the 3 Chosen Ones? You have the power to Bond and communicate with Pokemon. A young man known as Light has the power to create Pokemon through energy. And your best friend, the 3rd Chosen One, what is his ability? There's still so much unanswered...

Now, You and the rest of your friends(Team Dark Rising) have set off to the Omni Region in search of Darugis & saving your father. Three days have past since the events at Malice Castle...The team has changed their gear, and left all traces of events within the Core Region behind them, including their Pokemon(Except their Dragons). What awaits you & the Team at the Omni Region? Is there an even bigger threat than Darugis being formed?

Features:
*Day/Night System
*Physical/Special Split
*Pokemon from Every Generation (1st-6th)
*Even more New Moves. Including Grass Knot, Stone Edge, Earth Power, Scald, Flare Blitz, and more.
* Hidden Abilities. Including Drought Vulpix, Drizzle Politoed, Speed Boost Torchic, and more.
*Completely redone learned moves for every Pokemon in the hack. All Pokemon will learn their best egg moves & move tutor attacks by level up instead of breeding & teaching it to them for a price. Including Dragon Dance Tyranitar/Tyrantrum, Stealth Rock/Spikes/Leech Seed Ferrothorn, Ice Punch/Fire Punch Electivire, and more.
*12 Gym Leaders
*Attacks that had their power changed in 6th gen will be changed in this hack as well. For example, Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Surf are now Base 90, instead of 95. (Hidden Power will remain the same as it did before 6th gen.)
*New Original Music custom designed just for this hack.
*All of the original Grass/Water/Fire Starters from Gen 1-5 will be available in specific areas in the hack with a 1% or 2% chance of them appearing.
*Choose your Dragon Starter from Dark Rising 1 in it’s final evolution as your first Pokemon or choose from the other two if you want to switch up this time around. (In other words, Dragonite/Salamence/Garchomp are the Starters)
This Is A Hack Of Fire Red.

Screenshots:

Download:

Download Pokemon Dark Rising 2
Pokemon Dark Rising 2
4/ 5
Oleh

32 Cmt

24 January 2015 at 13:17 delete

How could you be so cruel? Has making pokemon games blackened your heart and claimed your soul? You are pure evil. You made me spend all that time, do you wanna know how I lost to Darugis? I'm not one of those noobs that thinks they can beat any pokemon with pure power, I had a great strategy. My lvl 81 luxray and my 83 stoutland

24 January 2015 at 13:24 delete

..we're instrumental in giving me a chance. I didn't realize it at first but I learned that if I kept reviving them and sending them out into battle they would cut Darugis's attack with their intimidate. It was a brilliant plan and I must say I outdid myself. I managed to cut his attack so low that it would not go any lower! My rhyperior at lvl 82 was also key in my near victory as he was able to withstand flamethrower but it

24 January 2015 at 13:43 delete

...was after Darugis's attack strength was reduced by the intimidation duo. I was setting the stage for a one on one with my lvl 100 Dragonite and everything went perfectly. Though I was devastated, I was even ready for him to use full restore. My Dragonite's moves are: Hurricane, Stone edge, Dragon Claw and Roost a decent combination of moves if I may say so myself. I found Hurricane to be the most effective move against him and he demolished my whole party with DARK CHAOS, a move I have never seen or heard about but that's understandable coming from the last boos in the game. BUT I HAD EM. I was able to keep Dragonite alive! He withstood Dark Chaos and The heavily weakened Darugis.....was one move away from defeat but....but when he used dark chaos for the last time......IT POISONED DRAGONITE!!!!!! It poisoned him with 28 hp left and then he fainted. Dark Chaos can poison? Why? I don't understand that's so cruel. Damn you! I never saw that coming, my stomach is churning right now I'm so sick. I spent 45 hours playing this game to lose like that. I may never sleep properly again. I don't want to go back and try again knowing that you cannot possibly come closer than that and what a lengthy endeavor. I commend you for constructing quite a

24 January 2015 at 14:00 delete

...compelling hack but I seriously demand a fucking explanation. Are you insane? You can't do that. You're a thief and you stole a part of me that I may never get back. Curse the day you ever come across Abidal Young, it will be your last. Just joking but seriously fuck you, you are a jackass in its purest form. Fucking jackass, I will curse you forever and ever. Seriously though how the fuck does Dark Chaos cause a pokemon to become poisoned?!?! You have the heart of a person that murdered their whole family in a leisurely manner. How can you even look at yourself in the mirror. Seriously though how the fuck does Dark Chaos poison a pokemon? You're just an asshole their is no way around it. Anytime anyone calls someone an asshole in my presence and they're not talking about you I will make them take it back before cutting out their younger because the only asshole in the world is you. Seriously though, are you the reincarnation of Hitler? No Hitler wouldn't even do this, you must be the devil himself. I must repent though I must say I am lucky to still have what is left of my soul unless you have claimed that with your DARK CHAOS. What else can it do huh? Crash the stock market and send the world into another depression? Start WW3? I bet that's what your plans are. You make me fucking sick to the very bottom of my stomach. I hope you read this and NEVER forget the hurt you've caused me. I've been playing pokemon my whole life and you ruined everything in one game but I guess that's to be expected from the devil. I hope you get trapped inside the next pokemon game you make because you're a sick fuck.

26 April 2015 at 18:25 delete

Hi you. Begin, im sorry so much. This game was remaked by DarkRisingGirl. I dont can remake a good game like it. So i dont can suggest for you. If you want, you can go to link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297933
_____
Sorry again! Pokemoner.net

11 September 2015 at 12:27 delete

Bro!!! From your description it seems you didn't even complete dark rising 1.. Dark Chaos causes poisoning... Dark Lugia used it in first part... Ok .. I can understand you played so hard to reach champion but now you are giving up?? Why?? Try again and again till you get it!! You can't just give it up!!

12 September 2015 at 08:13 delete

If you are planning to go to the Pokémon Center in Akrios before going to the Professor's Lab, save the game. There is a glitch where if you go to the Pokémon Center before getting your Pokémon, then Pokéballs will keep appearing forever.

25 September 2015 at 19:52 delete

How do I get the 8th gym badge in pokemon dark rising 2 beta 2.. after talking to my dad I battled darugis abd then what? Where do I go after in alfehim city? There is a way there but when go through it there is a sign saying morecity or something like that city is up ahead but I cant get in? Help?

24 October 2015 at 13:23 delete

Just shut up you sore loser!

9 November 2015 at 14:06 delete

guys how will i open it im used to extracting the files then use gba emulator

9 November 2015 at 17:11 delete

using winrar to extract files. ;)

26 November 2015 at 14:23 delete

I just crushed Darugis with 2 judgements of my lvl 100 Arceus..myself being least affected by it's f**k dark chaos..

22 December 2015 at 16:04 delete

dear god someone please tell me where to find the speed boost torchic.... i already found drought vulpix but he sux i want the torchic

22 December 2015 at 16:05 delete

Mac
18 February 2016 at 10:12 delete

I'll suck your dick to make you feel better

4 June 2016 at 10:05 delete

I already beat darugis but i when i go to harmony path i cant go to harmony town Why??

Please help

20 June 2016 at 16:57 delete

You need to patch the latest version. download the patch and patch it using a software.

Anonymous
4 October 2016 at 22:55 delete

How can I get growlithe

5 December 2016 at 20:13 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
5 December 2016 at 20:15 delete

Guys, please remember: Pokemon Dark Rising is made to be HARD, not as EZ as beating Joey's Rattata. Instead, it's like facing Red with full Mewtwo and Red kept spamming FRs.

Anonymous
9 February 2017 at 10:20 delete

Dude did you even finish Dark Rising 1? Dark chaos causes poisining. Your strategy was not bad but it wasn't DarkRisingGirl fault you just weren't good enough yet. Buy healing items and try again. Use an antidote. Level up your pokemon to Lv.93 at least to make it way easier. What you said was very rash and stupid. It is only a game.

10 March 2017 at 00:46 delete

im sorry i quit this game after facing the second of the elite four. i spent so much time ion this game and it made my head hurt. so i quit for like a year. now i will attempt number 2 lol.

28 March 2017 at 23:05 delete

I attempted number 2 and i made it to the elite 4. Then i just gave up. btw i could have beaten them i just didnt want to spend an hour doing it. ps what is mega version????

4 June 2017 at 14:28 delete

do i need to trade to evolve my scyther ?

6 June 2017 at 06:31 delete

finally completed this, had arceus for darugis battles but had a good team and stragety for the other battles, was my best and hardest pokemon game challenge yet. gona give DROR a try now. hope DR3 finishes soon. Excellent work DRGirl!

16 July 2017 at 22:09 delete

i played DR1 on my windowphone but now the gba got removed so i cant play the DR2 but i beat E4 and the champ with a simple trick yawn+ perish song +mean look. I think it might work just well for DR2 players who found it too hard to win before so just try it

Anonymous
7 August 2017 at 11:19 delete

Dude 1st off chill 2nd off your the retard vause hello theres a thing known as full restores and potions and you couldve revived a pokemon and then revived dragonite or use a potion dude so chill

LordSYL
14 August 2017 at 19:30 delete

Can I download it in phone

21 August 2017 at 22:53 delete

really,but you can also use master ball cheat in elite four throw one master ball for one and you win.